Secret Santa 2014

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simple Man":j1z25nd8 said:
Love that ULU... looks DANGEROUS! :twisted: :lol:
Yeah, don't worry. I'll make sure to post pics from the ER after I lop a finger off :lol!:

My Santa package is ready to go! Just added the last tin last night. I hope that the recipient enjoys these.

I'm just down to the sweets and handmade stuff....starting on all that today. I should be ready to ship by week's end. :santa: :rendeer:

scotties22":3306dzcm said:
Simple Man":3306dzcm said:
Yeah, don't worry.  I'll make sure to post pics from the ER after I lop a finger off :lol!:
That would be great! If you can, get the doctor to show both sides of the cut so we can see how cleanly it slices. ;) :lol!:

Carlos":ql94i4wc said:
Just a note.  Thought this was a good place to post it.  If y'all are trying to get a hold of me and do not get a quick answer, it's because of a special ham radio thing I will be involved in from today at 6pm for a week.  I will try to look in when I can.  I have some other necessary interruptions scheduled also.  But I may be barely awake, just moving on the amount of coffee in my system, and suffering from lack of sleep.

We did this in June also.  Every state gets to use the national association's callsign portable for a week.  So for a week I will be using W1AW/9 and making as many contacts as possible.  I put in 70 hours in June, made nearly 3,000 contacts on radio teletype.  As a group of 59 operators I think, we made around 61,000 contacts.

And my coffeepot spit fire and died on the counter this morning.  So I am off to get a new one.  I had to boil water on the stove and poured it though the filter basket into the pot.  The whole time I was sneering at Cathy's Keurig across the room.

Ho ho Ho!  :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:  
Have fun Carlos!

Received my package today. I know it's supposed to be secret...but when I post the pics you will know it's impossible not to mention by mad elf. I will get pics on tonight...but I am now the proud owner of a second JSEC pipe! :santa:

Santa's elves will be picking up my package this weekend for my poor victim...err...umm...recipient. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Simple Man":xarlfmuy said:
scotties22":xarlfmuy said:
Simple Man":xarlfmuy said:
Yeah, don't worry.  I'll make sure to post pics from the ER after I lop a finger off :lol!:
That would be great! If you can, get the doctor to show both sides of the cut so we can see how cleanly it slices. ;) :lol!:
Make sure they use BIG stitches too. Scars make good stories :lol!:

Good on Santa, I had a random Ulu knife show up at my house one time too, Santa must be runnin' covert ops in the off-season...It's a great tool though!

Well done Santa! Enjoy Scottie!

Ehhh. It's only secret Til ya get it. Then who cares right???

My package is departing North Pole Kentucky Forward Op Base in 12 minutes.

I have a package inbound from MT might be my santa from here or from another site.

MO, that is top 5 coolest pipes ever.. I love that top down view. Good on you and your Elf!!!

:rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :santa:

Kyle Weiss":xh14apoe said:
That pipe is seriously neat.  :D   How's it smoke?

8)
I will let you as soon as I smoke it. Depending on my schedule hopefully today.

All tobacco supplies have arrived! Picking up a couple of edible goodies this afternoon and will probably send the package out at the beginning of next week. :santa:

Wow Moz! That is a stunner. I am getting my last shipment of goodies in this week and will be rallying the reindeer shortly after. Thanks Brothers for making this time of year something to look forward to all year long. As always, a special nod to Carlos for all the hard work he puts in to keeping this unruly bunch organized. Happy Holidays, all.