Secret Santa 2014

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
idbowman":2tj2r4x5 said:
Once upon a time, Natch offered to send me a "few" samples when I mentioned I'd developed a growing interest in VAs and VaPers. I thought, "great!  Can't wait to try three or four new blends!"

The box showed up and I needed a snow shovel to dig through all the baggies.  

Stand up guy, that Natch.
Ha ha ha, He sent me a "few samples" a couple years ago, and I think I just finished smoking them. :D :drunken:

Carlos":w5slmiko said:
Ok.  A true "numbers in the hat" random match up.  I had two that got themselves and I switched them.  In the past I also checked prior years SS and made sure that they had not had each other for several years.  I did not do that this year.  New computer and I cannot find the old files on the right flash drive.  It is possible someone might have the same person as they had in the past couple years.  

I will start sending PM's in a few minutes.  :santa:
:cheers:

And thanks again for organizing this (and taking all our teasing and whining) :santa:

I'm glad I won't be given myself -- I'd have to send the fruit cake, Mixture 79, and Paladin to myself and pretend to like them!

If I got myself it would be the most generous package I'd ever sent out.

Back when I did it I'd always end up with several guys getting themselves..... Or worse I'd send out the names only to realize two guys got each other.

My portion of Santa's List has arrived!
:cheers: :santa: :rendeer:

research starting! I'll give the fruit cake to the department secre, err, administrative assistant

Half way though the list and my Outbox has not filled up yet. You guys keep reading them and stay ahead of me and it will work out fine.

If I screw something up, it happens, let me know ASAP and I will fix it.

:santa:

Got my victim...I mean, my recipient!

As stated several times over, thanks again for doing this Carlos! Excellent job as always!

Yeeeeeah! Name acquired.

giphy.gif

Gonna elf-up someone's holiday. REAL good. :twisted: :santa: :twisted: :santa:

WooHooo.......this is gonna be good!! Research commencing. I'm gonna need a BIG box for this poor guy :santa:

I got a guy. I'm rather disappointed.. He's been pretty bad so alas all I can send is coal.

Great Rudolph's Ghost, I got one whopper of a prime target deserving fellow! Was going to post something from one of my favorite Christmas movies, Bad Santa, but realized all the clips were highly inappropriate, so here's Louis instead:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/O3TXwWANFbM" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Spoiler alert: 'Zat's me!

puros_bran":nufwzi80 said:
I got a guy.  I'm rather disappointed.. He's been pretty bad so alas all I can send is coal.
Well, hopefully he has a fireplace! Send along some tongs, so he can light a pipe with a live coal a la Jeremy Brett in one of the Holmes videos

ps: I don't have a fireplace :rendeer:

Got mine!

Thanks again, Carlos, for all the work you've been doing again on the Secret Santa this year.

Off to the cellar to make a selection!

Target acquired. He he he :twisted:
Ooops....I mean Ho ho ho :santa:

This suspense is killing me! I swear this anticipation is worse than Christmas!

Old Nate":6ys39p86 said:
This suspense is killing me! I swear this anticipation is worse than Christmas!
Well, if everyone mails on time, we should have the pressies between Dec 8-12

Got my person! Gotta say, I think I'm feeling the pressure with this one! Now to see if they've been good...