SKYDUMP - January Bombing Squadron Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good early showing. Glad to have you all of course.

EC replied to my comment:

''Given your signature I guess we should consider you a journeyman. Nice.''

...that I was perhaps being negative due to the lack of mission related graphics in his sig line.

Please know that I was not commenting about the use or non use of the sig icons at all. In fact, it never occurred to me that they were or weren't there. It was in response to the sig line that WAS there..the life being a journey line. I mean, if your signature line is that life is a journey...then you're a 'journey man'. It's just that simple.

One thing for sure, even though there have been occasions when guys misunderstood my meaning and took a comment (s) totally the wrong way, I'm here to help and enable the occurrence of good things...not make negative comments about good guys like EC...or anyone for that matter.

Ya know it!!
goat-jumping-on-bed-a.gif" style="width: 170px;height: 95px

Wow! Things are building quickly.

There's an obvious hunger for a sanguine experience it would seem.

Hmmm. I wonder what a drink made with blood and napalm would be called? Gee! It's almost like a CONTEST, or something!

Pilots thus far:

1 Ocelot 55
2 EC Outlaw
3 DrumsAndBeer
4 Greyson
5 roogles
6 the rev
7 Rob_In_Mo
8 kaiser83
9 DrT999
10 gravel
11 i.keenum
12 idbowman
13 scotties22
14 christeaux
15 soylentgreen
16 taharris
17 Mozjo 33

(orders will start going out tomorrow)

Right then! Am I late? Sorry, I was sleeping off a bender. Just let me get some hair o' the dog and I'll start banging the dents outa the old Kalamazoo Gal and get her filled up for the go-round.

Twenty volunteers at this point. Nice! Orders will begin to be distributed post haste.

Three entries into the 'Blood and Napalm' Name the Drink thing. Remember...it might help if you came up with a name that almost sounded like something one would WANT to sip...rather than a social disease. Just a thought. Think mystery as opposed to crass. Think titilating as opposed to a bludgeon. Think charming as opposed to nauseating...you know...in a way.

To me, a name like "Kathy's Pink Surprise" is better than something like "Crusty Old Scab"...

"Hearts on Fire" is better than something like "Flaming Hemmorhage"...oops, sorry Greyson! lol

Orders received and all I can think looking at my target is "Oh hells yeah" this person is in for ultimate destruction...you poor sap.

Blackhorse":7mqvp0xg said:
Three entries into the 'Blood and Napalm' Name the Drink thing. Remember...it might help if you came up with a name that almost sounded like something one would WANT to sip...rather than a social disease. Just a thought.
Well, there goes my idea for "Burning Bandage".
(I haven't been sleeping well this week. Subtlety isn't my strong suit right now.)

One question, Commander: Are we back to standard payload (cost) limits for this run?

I just had the same question via PM - my answer was, "Do what you need to do." As always, there's a non-disclosure on who sent what...meaning that the bombee is not to divulge any clues as to who sent anything. I've always said that a well considered two dollar gift can have more meaning to the target than a two hundred and fifty dollar high end pipe by a famous maker. That was, um, prior to someone gifting me a BoB POY some time ago...lol. For me, as long as what someone sent is not public, they can do what they want.

Blackhorse":07cdm4ly said:
Hmmm. I wonder what a drink made with blood and napalm would be called? Gee! It's almost like a CONTEST, or something!
Let's keep it simple and call it a Colonel Kurtz. Sounds harmless, right? :twisted: