SKYDUMP - January Bombing Squadron Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gravel":yumhlh1k said:
Sweet mercy!
I've been putting in long days at work recently dealing with property damage and whatnot. Tonight I came home after a 12 hour day only to discover a large crater in my front yard.

gOFOIUo.jpg

Here are the bombs:
50g tin of Dunhill EMP
50g tin of Dunhill MM965
50g tin of SG Squadron Leader
1 oz bag of John Patton Dark Horse
A hand turned Pen
50g of tin of Peterson University Flake
A handsome Ocelot made Billiard with a Cumberland stem. Its truly lovely and means more to me knowing it came from Ocelot.
3.5 oz tin of Red Rapparee
3.5 oz tin of Hal o' the Wind
Two 1 3/8oz boxes of Kentucky Club Aromatic,
4oz bag of McClelland 2000 Fragrant Matured Cake
1 oz bag of John Aylesbury Luxury Flake
1 oz bag of Dunhill Standard Mixture Mild
1 oz bag of Dunhill London Mixture
A Blueberry Cheesecake Artisan Granola Bar
A Dutch Gouda Clay Pipe (I've wanted one of these for quite some time.)
Two Missouri Meerschaum Corn Cob Pipes
2 oz tin of C&D Chestnuts Roasting
1.5 oz tin of Sutliff Tobacco Company Molto Dolce
Two 50g tins of Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake
2 oz tin of Butera Pelican
A ziplock sample of Peterson University Flake
1.75 oz tin of Sillem's London
3.5 oz tin of MacBaren Burley London Blend
2 oz tin of G.L. Pease Ashbury
4 oz bag of 4Noggins Bald Headed Teacher
2 Sleeves of Pipe Cleaners (One scrubby, the other gentle)
1 baggie of a Bomber blended "Blend X"
100g Tin of McClelland St James Woods (2008)
50g of 2012 McClelland Holiday Spirit
50g tin of Solani 633 Virginia Flake with Perique
100 Tapered Pipe Cleaners (in a handy bag)
50g tin of Robert Lewis Tree Mixture
A 2013 P&C Calendar
Many hand written notes

LriON4g.jpg

I am floored by your generosity and humbled by this outpouring. Not to be outdone, I am looking forward to sweet revenge and a granola bar. :)

That is, once I clean up the rubble.

OMG! I'll bet when you first saw the devastation you got the whole neighborhood roused and riled with all those shrill R2D2 whistles and tweets and such...at about 200 dB! Probably sounded like a Harpoon Marx convention.

and boom goes the dynamite

ok, that is lame...

I am sending myself to bed for unnecessary lameness

rev

Blackhorse":qa0grtdz said:
OMG! I'll bet when you first saw the devastation you got the whole neighborhood roused and riled with all those shrill R2D2 whistles and tweets and such...at about 200 dB! Probably sounded like a Harpoon Marx convention.
I pictured it more like this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gQCWV4vuzGo" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rev - If Sgt. Bilco, my Squadron History and Standards Officer is correct, the proper phrase is...

Ba Da BOOM!

and, Kaplan...indeed! Excellent picks there.

And...listen to the sound track of that compilation you posted. Doesn't it just sound like the 'Porcine Punisher' is squealing his little tail straight?

Either that or they went over to the Muppet Labs and got Beaker to do voice overseas.

As one of this month's wounded :pirat: all I can say is, 'Well planned, BH; the bombers got through the defenses.' Even a dragon

What a haul! Congrats Gravel!

Blackhorse":m6x4cyym said:
Ohhhh! Nice smoke ring there, lefty!
:lol!: Thanks, I actually had that as one of my backgrounds on my computer for a while. Just remembered I had it and dug it out for the occasion.

Sweet those two are definitely deserving, looks like BH had some sweet sweet revenge. :twisted:

I got a report from a very jumpy wife that we received two more packages.

She sent visual evidence.

I told her that one of those packages was something we ordered. Her response: "good."

:lol:

gravel":xxgsf8es said:
I told her that one of those packages was something we ordered. Her response: "good."

:lol:
You have discovered the secret! Good on ya!

All quiet on the northern front today! (which is good, the postal team was starting to stare)

So, FF, based on your usage rate listed in you tobacco cellar link, you should be set for about the next 64 years. You need to start smoking more bowls! :twisted: