Spinal Implant.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best of luck PB; I hope this can alleviate some of your pain. I'll be thinking about you come surgery time, and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Hospitals should be arranged in such a way as to make being sick an interesting experience. One learns a great deal sometimes from being sick.

Enjoy your education, have faith that everything will work out.......

Hi PB. Just wanted to wish you good luck tomorrow. Hope it goes great and you get some relief. Best. - Tom

Just wanted to wish you good luck tomorrow, will be thinking of you and praying you don't piss off the nurses. get some relief from your pain. Hang in there brother, we're pulling for you.

puros_bran":69co8ovm said:
Sept 24th 11:30 is my appointment. I do not know how long it takes. I'm thinking the trial implant can't take very long..
Good luck for tomorrow PB, will be thinking of you and praying all goes well.

My very best mojo for your procedure tomorrow peeb. It can't be easy for you, going into the vast void of the unknown.

May it yield positive results. And then there will be much rejoicing!

:cyclops: 

Cheers,

RR

Here is to a successful procedure, and a great outcome! I will send billowing clouds of tobacco smoke upwards, while thinking of you. Only thing I could wish, is that I could be part of your healthcare team to ensure your care was the best possible.