Spinal Implant.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so looking forward to your first words here as a properly functioning cyborg, Brandon!

Ozark Wizard":sepd0pdi said:
puros_bran":sepd0pdi said:
It hurts.
That means you are alive!!

WOOHOO!!!!

I'll bet it does. But have to agree with Ozzy.

You survived the first step brother. No doubt it will be tough going for a while, and I don't envy you that. Had a difficult bought with knee surgery recently, and that doesn't even come close to what you must be experiencing.

Update us when you can, but let the healing begin!

:heart:

Cheers,

RR

At this point we'll take anything. Glad to have you with us. I hope your recovery proves swift and your improvement is definite. Don't be discouraged if this is the hard part. Your job for surgery is to show up. Your recovery will lean on you at times. I hope you feel we're supporting you for that. John.

puros_bran":bh3di80e said:
It hurts.
Sorry it is hurting PB but whoop whoop, PB is still with us, here's to a speedy recovery and hopefully much less pain for the future, good to hear from you Buddy. :)

Good to hear you're still with us PB, even if you're not currently shaking your tail feathers. Hope you heal quickly and are shaking them again soon.

Cheers,

Tim

Fighter, It has already subsided somewhat. Today is more severe soreness as opposed to Hurt... That makes sense to me. Pain isn't just pain, there are differing types.
Sloth was just curious what my first words would be.. I tried to be profound. Lol.

I have round two in 3-5weeks, I suspect that it will be nasty but if today is any indication of what to expect I'll gladly do it. I still hurt but instead of level 8-9 on lyrica and Percocet while laying very still it's maybe level 4-5.. They may be able to get it lower than that with programming and positioning.

Definitely more elaborate than your first post. Sounds like you're moving in the right direction.

Great news Brandon, hope everything continues to move forward in a positive direction! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

So glad to hear this Brandon. I hope it gets better each day. You are an inspiration.

Tom

I imagine it'll take some tweaking, but I'm glad you came through it without complications.

OK, you're here, now what's going on? Improvement, worse, too soon to tell, this sucks, I have high hopes, I'm able to get some sleep? Leave me the f#ck alone? Doctor says ______. I go back on the _____.

The trial was a success..

Today they removed the system..Having crap tore out of your body is only slightly less painful than having it shoved into your body. :(
Plus after 5 days of nerve pain tooling along at 10-15mph having it grab a gear and mash on it was shocking.. I thought I was ready. I wasn't.

Depending on how work-comp approved the procedure I should get a permanent system in the next 2-5 week.. In the mean time I'm just going to lay on the couch and crybaby. Stupid crap.

Fatman.. I'm getting the St Jude Protege MRI. So there's that.