Summer Sizzling Squadron Smackdown!!!!:: July Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orders received. Initiating recon. Assessing target. Report to follow. Target destruction inevitable. Out. :twisted:

Getting ready to do it...

The_Big_Red_Button_(3085157011).jpg" style="width: 500px;height: 250px

Blackhorse":4wvy06qt said:
Hey Texas....you got your BBQ and grits. I'll raise you a coffee joint and brewpub on every other corner and a Thai restaurant on ever block.

Of course that doesn't count the Pacific Northwest marine climate, the moderate temperature, the low humidity and the lack of bugs. Texas is very nice, Oregon is paradise.
Believe it or not, where I was in Texas, Thai places outnumbered BBQ joints. It's pretty crazy!

So far, I'm absolutely loving the weather. Went to Seaside yesterday, enjoyed the ocean and some fresh seafood, and all that jazz. Only thing killing me now is no furniture and the time change...

Seaside is fun...kinda East Coast feel. Next time try a trip to Oceanside...or better yet go to Lincoln City and drive down to Newport on Hwy 101. Now THAT'S where the Oregon coast shines! The local Chamber calls it the "20 Miracle Miles" and it's true.

We're heading off for Moolack Beach today for a week on the beach front. It's a few miles North of Newport and has a beach that's uninterruptedand pristine for six miles. Nice. Watson (the Pug) is going along. His first trip to the beach.

Had an ordnance drop today, should be another by weeks end. This is going to be a shock and awe campaign. :face:

And another ordnance drop just arrived, it's going to be epic.

Woohoo Fatman! That's gonna be an amazing hit, I'm sure of it.

So I'm not sure who else uses the mobile site, but this is the first time I've used it in a long time. It's gotten much more usable than it used to be!

WarlockBob":v690on3r said:
Woohoo Fatman! That's gonna be an amazing hit, I'm sure of it.

So I'm not sure who else uses the mobile site, but this is the first time I've used it in a long time. It's gotten much more usable than it used to be!
I use the mobile site almost exclusively due to the chances of getting hijacked by adware on the full site. It's way stripped down, but like you say, easy enough to navigate...

And Fatman? His participation will be a great equalizer to our squadron.

I will be in Vegas this coming week but plans are being made with a cohort to launch at the appropriate time for a devastating effect!

I'm back home from vacation now--any chance I can get in on this month's run? :face:

If we're voting I say let the Po boy in on the fun.

I just got back from vacation yesterday too. A week of gorgeous weather on the Oregon coast. Now I'm back and ready to rock-n-roll!

fsu92john":zwcfd7db said:
I'm back home from vacation now--any chance I can get in on this month's run? :face:
I say yes, BH says yes, I'm sure The Warlock wouldn't see a problem.....

I will send the PM post haste!

Ordnance is loaded, and awaiting launch tomorrow. This should be entertaining. Anybody within a few miles of ground zero, should duck and take cover. :affraid:

Fatman":juhf46mf said:
Ordnance is loaded, and awaiting launch tomorrow. This should be entertaining. Anybody within a few miles of ground zero, should duck and take cover.  :affraid:
:lol:
I imagine FEMA and the Red Cross will be mobilized, and the area will be uninhabitable for generations.... :twisted:

My bomber is also now loaded and the flight plan readied. Takeoff should be tomorrow morning!

Recon complete. Target identified. Coordinates transmitted. Reticle on target....Ordinance deployed....Destruction inevitable!