Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nismo,

I have to bow out of this one. Just learned late last week that my wife's job is potentially in peril. We're on a spending freeze until further notice.

Once again, thanks for continuing to host this group buy. It's a great thing. Hopefully I'll be able to get in on the next one.

DrumsAndBeer":ci20u05u said:
Just learned late last week that my wife's job is potentially in peril. We're on a spending freeze until further notice.
Good luck.

I (and I'm sure many of us) have been down that road a time or two...I hope everything works out, one way or another.

DrumsAndBeer":91kgcp5v said:
nismo,

I have to bow out of this one. Just learned late last week that my wife's job is potentially in peril. We're on a spending freeze until further notice.

Once again, thanks for continuing to host this group buy. It's a great thing. Hopefully I'll be able to get in on the next one.
Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks guys. If it happens, we're prepared. Typical high-tech sector BS.

Company A merges with Company B, Newly Formed Company looks to eliminate areas of overlap and eventually send most jobs overseas.

We'll see.

DrumsAndBeer":mf5dbs93 said:
Thanks guys. If it happens, we're prepared. Typical high-tech sector BS.

Company A merges with Company B, Newly Formed Company looks to eliminate areas of overlap and eventually send most jobs overseas.

We'll see.  
Hate to hear that DnB, but best of luck to you guys!

Quick update, orders are now closed. I'll be posting and contacting everyone with more details within the next couple of days!

PM's have been sent to verify all orders. As soon as I hear from everyone that their order is correct or they need to update, we'll be ready to fly!

All orders have been confirmed and the I have sent the order to Synjeco. Now we wait... :shock:

Quick update on the order. Purchase has been processed, but I haven't received the itemized invoice yet, so I'll get totals out to everyone as soon as I get the breakdown. Thanks!

All totals have been sent out minus 2. I sent you two PMs requesting your shipping addresses so I could get your totals figured up. As soon as I get those, I'll be able to get your totals to you. The order should be arriving any day now too! :bounce:

I would love to be in on the next one to get some plugs I can't get in the us

Be glad to have you aboard for the next one Bugs!

Latest update on the current shipment, it was showing as arriving in Chicago on 4/1, so it's still just the waiting game.

I hate to be impatient, but I am :p
Any update on the Chicago layover?

No worries, I actually have grown a bit impatient as well. The last orders have always arrived with a couple of weeks after shipment, so I contacted the postal service this morning. They called back and left a message with the update. It is what I figured happened with a delay this long. They said it is in customs right now and it can be held for up to 30 days after they receive it. If this is the case, it should start moving within the next week or two at the latest, but I will give them a call back Monday to see exactly when they received it to get a better timeline. Sorry to all for the delay, hope they get done what they need to and get it moving!

Unfortunately, this latest update isn't much of an update at all :|

According to everything in the USPS's system, it is still sitting in customs in Chicago and hasn't entered the postal system, yet their tracking shows it arrived at the USPS facility in Chicago on 4/17?? As far as I know, ISC is customs, so I'm going to call the local USPS consumer affairs department tomorrow when they open. Sorry, there isn't better news. This is by far the longest a shipment has ever taken to arrive.

April 17, 2015 , 2:33 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
CHICAGO, IL 60666
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in CHICAGO, IL 60666 on April 17, 2015 at 2:33 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

April 1, 2015 , 7:47 pm
Processed Through Sort Facility
ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

April 1, 2015 , 8:30 am
ZURICH 59, SWITZERLAND

April 1, 2015 , 5:47 am
ZURICH 59, SWITZERLAND

March 31, 2015 , 3:12 pm
Acceptance
SWITZERLAND

Anyone know if the bosun they sell is scented or un? I asked them but they don't know. Have one of you got bosun from there before? It's the one G&H I wish was available scented in the US

So it seems like the 500 g plugs are about 100chf or $100 which is basically double what 500 g bulks sell for in the us. I really want to place an order from them but it's hard to justify paying double. How does it work with customs is there a chance customs will confiscate the order?