The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D.L.Ruth":r064z4wu said:
Go get 'em chaps! I'll be watching from a safe distance.
It has been amply demonstrated over the years that there really is no such thing. :shock:

DrT999":db0xips2 said:
D.L.Ruth":db0xips2 said:
Go get 'em chaps! I'll be watching from a safe distance.
It has been amply demonstrated over the years that there really is no such thing. :shock:
Oh I don't think anyone will be able to find ne out here...I hope :lol!:

Whoopsie daisy. That's what happens when you play with the red button.

I’m just sitting here patiently waiting to see the proverbial crap to hit the fan. It’s always fun to watch the action play out.

GeoffC":wiktumbj said:
Munitions will be ready this weekend.  Is there a regulation about shipping a JDAM via USPS?

USPS was the required shipper for years, then we allowed UPS as a preferred system too.  They have reliable tracking.  I actually have no idea what JDAM is...aside from Joint Direct Attack Munitions...but that makes little sense. Fill us in.

you are correct sir!   It was what I was planning on dropping :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HPdcnGWUREw" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

D.L.Ruth":68psxvg9 said:
The day is fast approaching. Look forward to seeing the destruction, ill be with you in spirit
Sure is Mr Ruth, Sir. Hope your deployment is unfolding without incident.

My kite's armed and is holding on the pan. Just need the green from Smudger in Ops...

Stick":g4hh5dqk said:
D.L.Ruth":g4hh5dqk said:
The day is fast approaching. Look forward to seeing the destruction, ill be with you in spirit
Sure is Mr Ruth, Sir. Hope your deployment is unfolding without incident.
It sure is, boring is the only way to go on these trips.

Touching up the chrome and paint, launch sequence will commence in a day or so.