The Official October Offensive!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Now that's what I'd call a seriously expressive pipe!  :shock:

Just looks like it would scuttle across the table and sting you with that talon!

:affraid:

Well done Jesse!

Cheers,

RR

Okay folks!!!

Before I go about, posting hints and such, I would like to lay out the ground rules. PLEASE read them carefully!!!

1. Each person participating has only 1 guess. Depending on guesses and community feedback, this could be subject to change (in other words, if no one guesses correctly, we'll obviously have to start over)

2. I will post 1 hint a day! No more, no less. These will be posted at random times, so be on the lookout!

3. PM me your answer. In the event of multiple PM's with correct answers, I will use timestamps to determine the winner. So, get your guess to me quickly!

4. NO posting your guess on the thread!!! They are secret!!!!!!!! We don't want the potential pool of Butchers to get thinned out so easily. I normally condone teamwork, but this time it's every man and woman for themselves!

That should cover the gist of it. A hint will be posted at 6:45PM PDT!

Orders received. Loading ordinance...

a-bombs-away_zpsks28xxzj.jpg

<a href='/u2724' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: WarlockBob'>@WarlockBob</a>":8o18jr5l said:
Okay folks, Hint #1!

While I am a citizen of the USA, I cannot claim a state as my place of birth

Good luck!
Any chance we could move this to another thread to keep it separate from the bombing run?

<a href='/u1891' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: Dottleman'>@Dottleman</a>":mutlqod3 said:
<a href='/u2724' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: WarlockBob'>@WarlockBob</a>":mutlqod3 said:
Okay folks, Hint #1!

While I am a citizen of the USA, I cannot claim a state as my place of birth

Good luck!
Any chance we could move this to another thread to keep it separate from the bombing run?
If there's no objections from anyone else, I don't have a problem with this at all.

Anyone else?

<a href='/u3966' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: arkansaspiper'>@arkansaspiper</a>":1rdo47tm said:
Am I to late
Sort of...

What say you, Squadron? Shall we take this young ruffian under our wing and have him join us?

I always like to think of this shootin' match as an enabler. If the poor fool wants in and understands the commitments, I'd say go ahead and give him his official decoder ring.