The Official October Offensive!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found my pilot in one of the more salubrious bordellos downtown. Bird is in the air on way to the target.

Cheers all

Tim

Gumbo -

"Found my pilot in one of the more salubrious bordellos downtown. Bird is in the air on way to the target."

... hmmm.

It wouldn't be hard to mistake your meaning there rather completely.

I posted the PM and tracking but forgot to post to the forum! It's been one of "those" weeks around here but hopefully we'll see a whole lot of destruction. Muwhahahahhahaha!

Bomb delayed! Launch rescheduled for today. Hopefully my pilot will get a good tailwind!

Oh oh.  My scud is close, very close, circling...hovering...getting a final lock on the target. Whenever it gets a lock it's going in!

:affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

Edit 1.0. USPS email notice...

AND...WE'RE GOING IN FOLKS...GOING IN HOT!

Seems the enthusiasm was contagious, as half of the flight struck today. Hope the schools were out!

LANSAT images are being examined. No intel available. Radio and sat phones are down due to fallout. Recon is being mustered, should the need arise.....

Bird is in the air. A little tardy, but a few aftershocks are always nice for added effect.

No word from the target? Hmmmm.........

If we don't hear something in the next couple of days, I'll prep a shuttlecraft for launch and do a visual recon.....

Either that or harness up the rabbits.......

Crikey chaps and chapettes, I'm feeling the tension and I'm not even playing!

WHO's IT GOING TO BE?!?!

<a href='/u3138' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: Fr_Tom'>@Fr_Tom</a>":zxkv8hx7 said:
Intel says direct hit. Waiting for confirmation.

"USPS Item Delivered, Garage or Other Location"
Same here; guess the house went up in the first wave.... :lol!:

<a href='/u1934' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: DrT999'>@DrT999</a>":gn6b8m1f said:
<a href='/u3138' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: Fr_Tom'>@Fr_Tom</a>":gn6b8m1f said:
Intel says direct hit. Waiting for confirmation.

"USPS Item Delivered, Garage or Other Location"
Same here; guess the house went up in the first wave.... :lol!:
Communications are down.

Long range scan shows there are still life forms present. Commence Continuous Firing!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/B5sfQtMbvxw" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>