user signatures

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thomas Tkach":mgtp6tuc said:
Well, thanks for letting me know that. I was unaware of the time involved--I just didn't want an easy tweak, if it existed, to go unused. Thanks to all the mods for their work!

P.S. I like your sig ;)
The sig is in honor of one of my Pipe Mentors, a dearly missed man of great wisdom, Ken 'Pipetongue' Collins. You may look up his older post on here, it was his signature.

I'd like to think Ken is enjoying warm and sunny Fort Myers watching the BoSox limber up.

puros_bran":vvk59wxh said:
Thomas Tkach":vvk59wxh said:
Well, thanks for letting me know that. I was unaware of the time involved--I just didn't want an easy tweak, if it existed, to go unused. Thanks to all the mods for their work!

P.S. I like your sig ;)
  The sig is in honor of one of my Pipe Mentors, a dearly missed man of great wisdom, Ken 'Pipetongue' Collins.  You may look up his older post on here, it was his signature.  
I was just referring to its brevity and neatness, but now that you mention that, I think I remember it from years back. It's nice to honor those who have meant something to us.

Once upon a time, on another forum. I tried, well, did actually. Copy/pasted PI to a million places. The server immediately thought I was an attack upon the system and it locked me out. No way to get to the admins to let them know my joke bit me in the ass. It was over a week before I got someone's attention and they were able to fix it.

mark":an4b5gmu said:
I'd like to think Ken is enjoying warm and sunny Fort Myers watching the BoSox limber up.
Funny you should mention it. I've been going to Ft Myers as often as work has allowed. It's about 110-120 miles from Stuart (where the Mets are) but takes almost 3 hours due to the lack of decent east-west roads in Florida.

Carlos":2upplcyu said:
Once upon a time, on another forum.  I tried, well, did actually.  Copy/pasted PI to a million places.  The server immediately thought I was an attack upon the system and it locked me out.  No way to get to the admins to let them know my joke bit me in the ass.  It was over a week before I got someone's attention and they were able to fix it.    
 :lol!: :lol!: 

I think you were the one who gave me the idea, actually. It'd be funny having to ask my way back in as a mod.... :roll:

Funnier might be being denied!  :oops: 

Rob_In_MO":neh8i4nu said:
MisterE":neh8i4nu said:
It'd be funny having to ask my way back in as a mod.... :roll:

Funnier might be being denied!  :oops: 
 :lol!: 
That's it - you're Outta Here!   :twisted:
The man from Missouri has spoken !!! Via condeous amigo  :twisted:  :twisted:

monbla256":524ip6si said:
Rob_In_MO":524ip6si said:
MisterE":524ip6si said:
It'd be funny having to ask my way back in as a mod.... :roll: