Welcome to the World / Contest

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, Doc. I'll guess Virginia, although aside being a traditionally feminine name, I doubt your wife would allow him to have a middle name of a tobacco type. Burley might be allowed.

Natch

Hmmmm, Alistaire? Alastair?
All I could think of was Alastair Cooke...
Or Baltahzar a famous footballer:)

More charming names, gents, but none the winner yet!

Clue #3: When several friends heard his middle name, they remarked that he sounded like a character from Harry Potter. And indeed, three different characters in the Potter series have this name.

I'm screwed. I think I've watched part of one movie.

Oh, well. Congrats none the less!

Time to make the next few clues a little easier... And flytyer, Tiberias would have been awesome--that's Captain Kirk's middle name!

Clue #4: Indiana Jones and his father are both named Henry, like my boy. In Last Crusade, the Joneses teamed up to find the Holy Grail. My Henry's middle name is another famous character who searched for the Grail.

Percival! What a great name (although Gawain is my favorite knight)! The knight that actually won the Grail. Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore and Percy Weasely (I don't know the third character).

And it's wintermute with the win!

(The third is Percival Pratt, who lives in the painting on the stairs.)

PM me, and let me know what kind(s) of blend you like, that you may claim your prize.

Good show all, fellows. I may have to have another boy so I can use some of these you guessed.

Don Manhattan, I am honored and grateful that you have chosen to offer me a tin of tobacco to honor the day of your son's birth. May your son be a masculine child.

Thank you very much sir, and congratulations!