What are you drinking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I see Miller High Life I laugh... Here in Olympia you see a lot of cars with stickers on them that say Olympia Low Life. I got one myself. :lol:

Guess it was funnier when we actually made Olympia beer here.

jhuggett":nn8ygux2 said:
Every time I see Miller High Life I laugh... Here in Olympia you see a lot of cars with stickers on them that say Olympia Low Life. I got one myself. :lol:

Guess it was funnier when we actually made Olympia beer here.
HA. I love those stickers. Speaking of which, I'm sure you're familiar with the "I heart OLY" stickers, I came across one last night in Olympia with the same style but said "I heart Lowlife".

Had a pint of Guinness last night, first drink in America. We were in Shannon Ireland on our way over, and we were forbidden from buying any alcohol in the airport, it was straight torture. Mainly bc its ritual to buy Guinness, Absinthe, and other random Irish alcohol there on the way back to the US, but my unit's SGM makes/drinks more Koolaid than most, and we got cockblocked. :p

Budweiser,,hair o' the dog,,,Christmas party last night,,,, :drunken: :shock:

At the Holday Parties this weekend I tried St. Germain Liqueur for the first time. It was very nice to say the least. I had it with ginger ale / rocks and in a "St. Germain Winter Cup" Quite refreshing :drunken:

1 part St-Germain
2 parts Captain Morgan
1 part Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
1 slice each Strawberry, Lemon, Lime, Orange (I did not add these)
1 pinch Mint
2 dashes Angostura Bitters

In a shaker, gently muddle fruit and mint. Add remaining ingredients and shake lightly. Pour mixture into a rocks glass, and garnish with a sprig of mint.

Plowed the neighbors driveway and got invited in to catch up ,,,she poured me a huge hot cider and cinnamon schnaps,,,then another,,,put the tractor in autopilot on the way home,,, :drunken:

Maker's Manhattan, watching the Vikings play whoever borrowed the Giants' uniforms this Sunday.

Doc Manhattan":vl9ubtys said:
Maker's Manhattan, watching the Vikings play whoever borrowed the Giants' uniforms this Sunday.
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: