What are you listening to

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mellowed a bit the last few days, been listening to CCR. Yesterday it was the Pendulum album and today their self titled (first) album.

just bought the latest cd from Booker T....yep he can still rock. Check it out, Potato Hole. Great stuff.

Rock: Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow
Bluegrass: Old Crow Medicine Show - these yungins have a great old timey sound - their penchant for songs about cocaine is a bit annoying though
Classical: Europa Galante doing Mozart's violin concertos

Broke out some vinyl,,Humble Pie,,,Hawkwind,,,and Small Faces

KindofBlueCover.jpg

Was introduced to indie rock today by the girlfriend...Ill Scarlett...Matt Mays and El Torpedo etc. Not my cup of tea. :suspect:

Yeah except i liked the band better whenthey were called "Sublime"... :roll:

Frying a few more brain cells today with the new Metallica, Death Magnetic CD and Tools, Lateralus CD. :geek:

It's been rainy and kind of dreary for several day's now, So I've been resting, mellowing out. Todays music fits that mood; John Fogerty's first album post Creedence Clearwater Revival The Blue Ridge Rangers. It's all covers of old country, blues & gospel tunes. Very good stuff!
https://servimg.com/view/13286103/45

The Johnson Mountain Boys - At The Old School House (Released in 1989)

It's a great album.

Ok, back to the wild side. Pandora Radio on my RATT station, with the likes of Cinderella, AC/DC, Ozzy, Quiet Riot, Van Halen, Def Leppard, and all those other hair metal bands we grew up with in the 80's. :twisted: :bounce: :darklord: :x :geek:

Radio Margaritaville chan 31 on Sirius Sat Radio...(But you can stream it free over the net too: Google Radio Margaritaville)

Pretty cool Jack Johnson song 'Broken'... Don't think I've heard it before.....

Hope this kid has a looooooooong career.. He's so laid back it almost hurts.

Disney's Bunnytown. My 3-year old is blaring it and singing and dancing. He rocks the house.