What are you listening to

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leonard Cohen: Live in London. I thought I had lost this cd (actually, it's a two disc set, but anyway lol), but it reappeared tonight, so that's what I'm a' listenin' to.

Is it just me, or has Lenny's voice only improved over the years?

i've been listening bob marley legends for the past couple of weeks. And Michael Franti "songs from the back porch" real easy groovin' tunes. No banjoes however...sorry guys.

Brad Paisley..........he is my 5yr old's idol........and mine too. We took him to see him last night. It was his first concert and he was blown away to say the least. We sat in the front row and Brad gave him a guitar pick. Brad looked at him in the middle of his guitar solo and said "Hey buddy". His banjo player walked over to him and bent down and let him strum his banjo too! Over the course of the night he was given 4 guitar picks by Brad, Darius Rucker, Brads bass player, and Justin More. He was on cloud nine. Too bad we ruined it for him because no concert will ever compare to that one for him.

i listen to literally all types of music.

supporter of friend who has a reggaetronic band in portland, or
www.everydayprophets.com

like jazz at work and in the car sometimes.

today was later johnny cash. man comes around, hurt, etc.

although with the recent airing of final episode of 'deadliest catch' ive tracked down 'redemption day'

camoham

IPod selections:

Troops of Tomorrow / The Exploited
City Baby Attacked by Rats / GBH
Metal Church / Self Titled
Rose Tattoo / Best of
Saxon/ The Power & The Glory
Joe Coffee / Bright as the Stars We are Under
World War III / When God Turned Away
Token Entry / From beneath the Streets
Sheer Terror / Various ep's

Irene Adler":qbxi1tto said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvKGz4s3kuU

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lvKGz4s3kuU" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>
That is one of my favorite songs Irene. Thanks for linking it.

I am listening to my wife B&M. hahahahahaha J/K I am listening the link Irene Put up for the 2nd time.