What are you listening to

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vqSLoxwkCYE" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Listening through the whole catalogue of 16 Horsepower.

(How yours truly, a Yankee Jew, got to be a fan of a Pentecostal roots-bluegrass group, I can never quite figure, but it sure sounds good to me.)

Doc Manhattan":ny8753hx said:
Listening through the whole catalogue of 16 Horsepower.

(How yours truly, a Yankee Jew, got to be a fan of a Pentecostal roots-bluegrass group, I can never quite figure, but it sure sounds good to me.)
You have seen "Searching for the Wrong-Eyed Jesus" then I suppose? If you haven't you must.

Aaron":cb4wwow6 said:
You have seen "Searching for the Wrong-Eyed Jesus" then I suppose? If you haven't you must.
It's one of those films I keep meaning to add the Netflix list... I know it has some rare live footage of David Eugene Edwards/16hp. Seen 'em twice live while they were still together and they're truly unbelievable in person.

Doc Manhattan":9aa6bgii said:
Aaron":9aa6bgii said:
It's one of those films I keep meaning to add the Netflix list... I know it has some rare live footage of David Eugene Edwards/16hp. Seen 'em twice live while they were still together and they're truly unbelievable in person.
It is really very good. I love the music in it. The song by 16 hp in the special features blows me away every time.

Pandora: Station dedicated to Thievery Corporation...keeps my mind at ease while I plug away at work.

The Beatles "Revolver", especially "And Your Bird Can Sing." Some amazing George Harrison/Paul McCartney duo guitar work on that.

Mike

The Moody Blues - To Our Childrens Childrens Children

Stopped in Wuxtry Rexcords in Decatur, GA the other day and bought a bunch of new-to-me stuff. 8)