What are you listening to

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old Skool Hip Hop :cheers:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hNqTz2mMwNE_US&fs=1&" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Long time metalhead here. Currently listening to Hail of Bullets - Of Frost and War. GH Bright CR flake goes well with it. :D

Any other metal fans on this board? \m/

EJinVA":wyp4ld7x said:
Pink Floyd
Dark side of the Moon
Anybody ever tried playing this while watching The Wizard of Oz?
Yeah, a few years ago, pretty neat,,,,

I've got the allman bros cranked today,,,finishing the back deck

shadrack":63ftnl8z said:
Long time metalhead here. Currently listening to Hail of Bullets - Of Frost and War. GH Bright CR flake goes well with it. :D

Any other metal fans on this board? \m/
Metal Head Yeah!
I like older stuff from my youth; Black Sabbath, Ozzy, AC/DC, Motley Crue, Metallica, Def Lepard etc...
Some of the "Thrash Metal" (which is what I would call Hail O Bullets) but not too much (sorry after a few songs they all sound the same). But I try to stay open minded about it and am willing to give any new sound a try.
icon_geek.png

Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture. It is sill a mystery to me why we play this frequently on the 4th of July, when the piece was written to commemorate Russia's defense of Moscow during Napoleon's invasion. :scratch: :lol:

Working on a drawing here at work with Metallica's Death Magnetic busting my ear buds.

Metal Head Yeah!
I like older stuff from my youth; Black Sabbath, Ozzy, AC/DC, Motley Crue, Metallica, Def Lepard etc...
Some of the "Thrash Metal" (which is what I would call Hail O Bullets) but not too much (sorry after a few songs they all sound the same). But I try to stay open minded about it and am willing to give any new sound a try.
icon_geek.png
[/quote]

Cool! All those old classics are great too. I'm going to Baltimore in May to see tons of old school death metal bands. Entombed, Autopsy, Obituary, Incantation, Sodom, Asphyx just to name a few.
Should be a fantastic time. :twisted:

Based on what you listed above you might want to check out Mastodon. They are a very good modern heavy metal with a little bit of everything thrown in. Supremely talented.

Myself, Fire On The Mountain, Tennessee Stud, Little Cabin Home On The Hill.

Folk Music - Instrumental- on Pandora.com. Trying to set the mood for a Monday I wish I was fishing with my 3 sons rather than working.

Best of Johnny Cash. Let's get this weekend going! Come on 5 o'clock! :!:

TallSmoke":4iy5r7tf said:
Best of Johnny Cash. Let's get this weekend going! Come on 5 o'clock! :!:
That's the way to start the day. But with your new avatar, you should throw some Mötorhead into the mix.

Here's an eclectic mix for ya! John Prine (Missing Years), Robert Johnson (The Complete Recordings), Matisyahu (I think Light is the title...) and Hank Williams III (Straight to Hell).

Planning on getting Charley Patton's recordings soon too.. I've been expanding my blues collection a bit.

Cheers!

I have much different musical tastes than most 19 year olds lol. John Prine, Steve Goodman, all three Hanks (more into Sr. and III than Jr.), Howlin' Wolf, Woody Guthrie, Robert Johnson, Son House, Leadbelly, Bob Dylan (gonna see him in Lincoln with John Mellencamp.. I saw him with Elvis Costello and Amos Lee, Amos was a "surprise" guest, a few yrs ago, hope this concert is as good as that one), etc. etc.

Justpipes":sjxqx81e said:
happypipester":sjxqx81e said:
John Prine (Missing Years)
Cheers!
I didn't know anyone on here even knew who John Prine is and a youngster like you brings him up! WOW! That is awesome!

http://www.jpshrine.org/index.html

I'm a big fan.
One my favorite songwriters.
I often catch myself singing his songs while cutting my grass. :lol: