What are you listening to

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've posted this elsewhere in the past, but it's worth mentioning again. A great commercial free jazz station streaming live:

http://kcsm.org/jazz91/listen.php

Several streaming choices, great music, changing formats every few hours, no commercials!

Some great jazz from a great era, a much simpler time in retrospect. These recordings put you right in the club, front row. I'll take a Martini.....

969214_170x170.jpg

Puff Daddy":8cdejaiq said:
I've posted this elsewhere in the past, but it's worth mentioning again. A great commercial free jazz station streaming live:

http://kcsm.org/jazz91/listen.php

Several streaming choices, great music, changing formats every few hours, no commercials!

I just saw this. Thanks! I like instrumental jazz. So I will have to play with the volume during some of the vocal selections.

Breaking Benjamin,Five Finger Death Punch,Finger Eleven,and The Foo Fighters.I love southern rock;but these new guys can really rock,too.
Tony

Grateful Dead "The Closing of Winterland" recorded live January 1st 1978.........

Best,
D.J.

Wire EDM machines, milling machines, a lot of buzz, bang, and clank. Just wonderful sounds of a machine shop/moldmaking facility. Time to get some ear protection. :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Carlos":oevd4vi1 said:
morleysson":oevd4vi1 said:
Johnny Hartman and John Coltrane, a very fine recording of the late 50s.

morleysson sir, is it on vinyl?
Sorry, but my recording was on CD, 2nd hand. It is seriously good stuff, both were in rare form

Listening to Rob Halford's "Live Insurrection" right now. Killer album!

Ted Nugent. 'Full Frontal Nugity'. Live.... Wooooooooooowwwwwwww

You oldtimers really need to wake up! :D :D :D :D

Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble Live at Montage Disc II.

Dump the Air and slam it back,recline it til its in the bunk, Ain't no feeling like Petermobilin. Whoop Whoop Truck'em Up!