What are you listening to

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allmans at the Fillmore East ,,,cranked to clear the cobwebs out,,,

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aI4JLa0hbUw" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have no clue what this mofo is singing about, and to be honest i think i hate it.. but I've clicked play about 15 times in a row... lol...

Fireflies... :cheers: :p :lol: :D :) :suspect: :cheers: :bounce: :bounce: :santa:

puros_bran":8bq287b3 said:
I have no clue what this mofo is singing about, and to be honest i think i hate it.. but I've clicked play about 15 times in a row... lol...

Fireflies... :cheers: :p :lol: :D :) :suspect: :cheers: :bounce: :bounce: :santa:
Oh, man... this @#$% song. Automatic station change in my car when it comes on. Like The Postal Service (the band, not the mailmen, duh) ultra-ultra-lite.

Don't fall for it, PB! You'll get the diabetes and have to order needles and whatnot from Wilford Brimley.

LOl... but 10 million fireflies can't be wrong!

And 10,000 lightning bugs... you gotta love hate it man...lol

I figured out what's so appealing about a song I hate.
It reminds me of Dr Suess, I had no clue what that mofo was going on about either. Lol

Funny thing-
Last night I went to my kids school for a 3rd & 4th grade recital, the 4th graders performed Three Little Birds.
I smiled & thought of you PB :flower: .

Don't worry... About a thing..
Cause every lil thing.. Gonna be alright...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YBPcoI4OE9Y" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Winding down a Saturday night....Ground breaking LP, to this day still ahead of its time....

bitchesbrew.jpg

I've got 'Bitches Brew' on vinyl and the complete recorded 4 CD boxed set. One can really go deep on that stuff! As you said, it was so far ahead of its time we still ain't got there! Not to mention that the musicians involved all went on to create ground breaking bands of their own (i.e. Weather Report, Return to Forever, TW's Lifetime, Mahavishnu Orchestra). Think I'd better throw some on right now and load up a pipeful!