What are you smokin'?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At lunch I went to the local B&M and picked up a box of Mehari's Sweet Orient and smoked one on the way back to the office, it lived up to it's name 'sweet'.

Before my bedtime pipe, I had Cifuentes Seasonal Box Press /Fall Blend.
Dark, Spicy / Pepper, Super Finish With Lots of "Vitamin N"!!!!!!! mmmmmmm.

:D I <3 Vitamin N!

Had a Mehari's Java Club last night. Haven't smoked yet today, probably have another of those when I get to work.

Earlier Today I broke into my Casa Magna's.
Try to buy a box of these, I dare you. If you find them, I'd love to know where you got them!!! I can't get them around here. I am afraid to keep burning these for fear I won't be able to get more! :cry:

That's the Cigar Aficionado cigar of the year isn't it?

Can't you find them online? Atlantic Cigar and Tinder Box have them from the quick search I did but I'm not sure if they're selling them online. Definitely going to be hard to get your hands on them this year, I think.

HistoryMajor said:
That's the Cigar Aficionado cigar of the year isn't it?

Yes it was. That's why they are like hen's teeth. Super hard to get by the box. Five packs, maybe. They are back ordered everywhere I have looked up until now. I will check out your suggestions. Thanks!

Father forgive me for I have sinned....

Drew Estates Natural Dirt.

J. Cortes Royal Palms, Meharis Java, and Santa Damiana Cigarrito at a friend's going away party tonight.

After thirteen hours at work yesterday I decided to stop at the local cigar shop on the way home. Smoked a La Flor Coronado. Was about a 7X58 cigar. Nice way to end the day.

Fonseca Predilicto #100. Just love 'em. From Mike's Cigars
Enjoyed this on the ride home from the New York pipe show.
:D :D