What are you smokin'?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had Royal Yacht for breakfest now starting to watch football with a Padron 1964 Anniversary Series Exclusive and coffee these are really good enjoy your day.

Steve

Alec Bradley Tempus (Lancero). Nice Full bodied smoke. Kind of a semi-sweet woodsy/nutty flavor if that makes any sense. I have had a couple of these now and really enjoy them.

A Nording 4 x 54 Torpedo. I bought a V cutter and tried it for the first time. I like it a lot. The cigar is pretty good too. Mostly full-bodied with some spicy aspect to it. :D

I had a Cain 6x54 torpedo, Habano wrapper. Lasted a good 2+ hours while I was sitting in the lounge area at Bacca Cigars yesterday in Champaign, IL. Full bodied. Nice spicy flavor, but not as spicy as many Perdomo's. Was very good.

Haven't been able to smoke for more than 3 weeks due to walking pneumonia, but the last great nc I smoked was a cain maduro torpedo.

H Upmann Vintage Cameroon. A bit disappointing at the match but develops into a nice full bodied smoke. Excellent draw.

Haven't had a La Aroma de Cuba for awhile. From what I was told they have changed this blend somewhat and IMHO it is a much better cigar than years gone past. Medium to Full bodied. Might have to get a couple more.

K. Hansotia "Symphony" Robusto (Original 1st. run before the label change to Gurkha Symphony, 10 year old +)

Earlier today: Bolivar Corona Gigante (Fresh from the small island in the Caribbean) :D

San Cristobal Sel. del Sol Robusto. This one was vary good, one of the few nc that I was able to nub. The first one I smoked a few weeks back was so so.