What are you smokin'?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A JR Ultimate Toro. I was experimenting with an aromatic in my pipe for social reasons and had to get the taste out of my mouth.

Been working my way through a box of 50 Hoyo Rothschilds in maduro, perfect length for the walk into work and a nice way to start the day.

A 6" long La Gloria Cubana. I'm no cigar buff so I don't know what it is beyond that. I love La Glorias.

Had me an Arturo Fuente Curly Head Deluxe last night: been a while since I've reached into the humidor for a stogie since I tend to smoke my pipes much more often nowadays. It was a good, tasty smoke, but the nicotine had me feeling a little green afterwards!

Finally had my blood test so I'm finally able to celebrate the birth of my son properly. PSD4 with a bottle of Old Rasputin. Wonderful in every way.

Tomorrow I'll christen the new Boswell. Life is good.

LP Feral Pig in advance of the Drew Estate event we're having at the store next week.

'11 Por Larranga Montecarlo. Pretty amazing for a newly birthed baby.

Zanaspus":4ngtz6w8 said:
'11 Por Larranga Montecarlo. Pretty amazing for a newly birthed baby.

Congrats on the babe.

I smoked a Cain F today, as I was wanting something NC and mellow. Hitting some Hispaniola sticks tomorrow for review.

Had a La Flor Dominicana Double Claro earlier today while home with the family. Amazing cigar, probably skyrocketed to the top of my list! Pick one up if you like claro/candella wrapped stogies!

Tonight I am taking a break from the briar and smoking a Greycliff G2. Really nice creamy, mellow and slightly sweet smoke. Nicely crafted stick.