What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
..and the time for the 2018 vacation photos [with pipes] has come!

265728932262cf545c605b23983ef4dc9c322a96.jpg

26572894674c10414657befbdfae6a9c95e85177.jpg

Danske Club Black & Virginia.

… earlier...SWRA… then, Lane Burley...now, LC Natural Virginia in a Bruyere St. Claude panel billiard...coffee...

Engine #99 in a rusticated Sav Hercules 320, ice water to drink.

Now smoking Kramer's Father Demsey in my Barling Sovereign Canadien.  Earlier it was Lane's Ready Rubbed in my Edward's bent tomato.  The place I purchased it from called it a bent apple, but it looks more like a squashed tomato to me, so that's what I'm going to call it.

… earlier...SG 1792 Flake (rubbed)… then, H&H BlackHouse...followed by, CH...now, PS #306 English Oriental Supreme in a Castello sea rock Lovat...Port on the side...

515 RC-1 in a Brebbia straight sandblasted dublin, with coffee.

… earlier...Sutliff 515 RC-1...then, Sutliff J4 Burley...now, SG Skiff Mixture in a Savinelli brown Alligator Author(320 KS)...fresh coffee...

Having some McClelland's Yenice Agonya in my Rad Davis smooth bent egg.

Pulled an old timer off my shelf...a straight Prince I picked up at the LJ Peretti shop on Boston Commons...one of “their” pipes with the Peretti stamping. Loaded it up with some elderly GH Dark Flake Scented. Puffed it while doing yard and deck work following the first rain we’ve had in three months.

C&D Super Balkan in a Kirk Bosi rusticated poker with ice water, watching UFC 228.

Status
Not open for further replies.