What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Reaction score
Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching Elementary.

… earlier...Flying Dutchman Match...then, Sutliff Country Doctor...now, SG Skiff Mixture in a '15 gp.5 Dunhill straight shell Rhodesian...coffee...

The last of the Salty Dog in a Grabow Freehand and Dunhill Dark Flake in a cob

Now smoking MacBaren Three Nuns Yellow in a 2002 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter and black acrylic stem. Watching Blue Planet 2.

Now smoking P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem.

A couple minutes or so away from smoking Amphora Virginia in a black sand blasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton lovat with a black acrylic stem. Going to work now.

Last smoke of the day is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and black ebonite stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica. Watching Field of Dreams.

Couldn't sleep, so I had a bowl of cereal and am now smoking year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem. Watching one of my favorite episodes of The Andy Griffith Show.

Now smoking Peretti Coffee Blend in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. A cup of Simply Orange. Watching Maverick.

Part way through this bowl of Jim’s B Blend in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

...earlier...Amphora brown...then, Half & Half...now, PA in a MM Charles Towne Cobbler...coffee on the side...

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Just mailed out some "hate" mail and an art commission.

About half way through this bowl of Sentimiento Nacional Centinela in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem.

Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club blender Joe Lankford’s home brewed Mississippi River with yenidje in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Now smoking 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 1970s smooth medium bend Savinelli Autograph 5 Dublin with a pearl brown lucite ferrule and stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking Newminster #403 Superior Round Sliced in a 1970s slight bend poker-like Caminetto business 134 with a pearl gold acrylic stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Wilke No.192 in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem.

...earlier...SG Squadron Leader...now, another bowl of H&H Fusiliers Ration Sp. Reserve in a '78 gp.6 Dunhill shell apple...

Status
Not open for further replies.