What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking year 2015 Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching Maverick.

Just finished smoking Peretti Coffee Blend in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Wilke No. 24 in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Doing some research.

Just finished smoking Wilke Royal Scot in a 1999 smooth dark brown full bend Tim West tomato with a tapered black acrylic stem.

Now smoking 1970s Dobie’s Four Square Original Mixture in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Relaxing after a wonderful fried chicken legs and hash browns dinner with a bowl of Bald Headed Teacher in a medium brown. smooth octagonal paneled bowl and shank, medium bend 2016 Tim West Book Keeper 6 with a black acrylic saddle stem. Watching Elementary with Sleepy Suzy by my side. Molly is snoozin' on m'lady's lap.

Now smoking year 2010 Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Watching The Flash.

Part way through this bowl of Sutliff J4 Burley in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem.

Good morning from Athens-Greece with 20°C.

268633998045d254120fbdca3f55e7c78a18f222.jpg

Kohlhase &  Kopp Nr. 33 Vanilla-Coffee.

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Lunch is next. Watching Mad Dog Russo. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Relaxing after a wonderful chili and cheese lunch with a bowl of year 2015 Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Now smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem.

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of Prince Albert Choice in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Have enough for one more bowl. Ice tea and bergs is my drink on this busy day.

Now smoking Saint James Flake in a 1970s slight bend Caminetto Business 134 poker with a pearl gold acrylic stem.

Night Train in a Castello Sea Rock foursquare with a coke.

Status
Not open for further replies.