What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hal o’ The Wynd in a Kirk Bosi rusticated poker with coffee.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke Royal Scot in a 1999 smooth dark brown full bend Tim West tomato with a tapered black acrylic stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Took too short a nap, and am now smoking G&H No.7 Broken Flake in a 2014 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Watching Maverick.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem.

Almost half way through this bowl of Sutliff J4 Burley in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Almost finished smoking Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Wilke No. 184 in a 2002 Caminetto J.N.C.C. Spool three quarter bend flat top and bottom with sandblast in-between and a tapered black acrylic stem. This will get me to dinner time.

Relaxing after a wonderful pork chops and saffron rice dinner, along with a the last of the egg custard pie. Now smoking C&D Professor in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a black acrylic tapered stem.

Now smoking Paul’s Pipe Shop Darwin Asa in a quarter bend smooth dark brown small bowl 2016 Brigham Algonquin 226 Rhodesian with a long black vulcanite stem.

26860996230929304e379e7701db383f5039083c.jpg

Pipeshop.net Classic Line No 16 Mango.

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Getting a new dryer delivered in a few minutes. Sure needed a new one.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Lane Limited Choco Blend No. 88 in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo, and got a new dryer installed.

Now smoking early ‘90s Walnut in a 1980s SMS eagle claw egg medium bend meerschaum signed by J. Boglon with a brown and cream swirl acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.