What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A "i wanted to be Sherlock Holmes" guy with his gourd Calabash at the Police Station No 4, by the way he had all the necessary qualifications.

26856841917e5fd7e7617462dc9ae09024c1ff96.jpg

Rattray's Old Cowrie.

Just finished smoking Sentimiento Nacional Oriental Fuerte in a 2013 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem.

Now smoking Bald Headed Teacher in a medium brown. smooth octagonal paneled bowl and shank, medium bend 2016 Tim West Book Keeper 6 with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Getting some work done this afternoon.

Close to finishing this bowl of C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem.

Now smoking about a quarter of a bowl of 1960s Edgeworth Slices in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Bjarne pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style. This will finish the tin a good friend gifted me at the WCPS. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

LBF after b'fast in a Jesse Jones blasted apple w/bamboo.

Late morn saw some nicely aged BBF in my old reliable Pete 999 P-lip.

After lunch had another epic bowl of Ozzie's Pebble Castle, again in the estate Brebbia plum 'bash which is now dedicated to this. Had this outside on my rear patio while reading another chapter in the great book about Sir George Martin and his early days recording and producing the fab four. Fascinating book.

Will have some well aged 5100 after supper. This time in a great estate Stanny Rhody made in Denmark, from the Blue Room Boyz!

Happy Sunday everyone and hope you're enjoying your smokes.

:bom:

Cheers,

RR

Now smoking Jim's Va/Bur in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian acrylic stem, unbranded.

Embarcadero in a Castello Sea Rock foursquare with ice water.

Had a wonderful beef bourguignon over mashed potatoes dinner, and enjoyed a slice of egg custard pie for dessert. Just finished smoking Kaz’s Reynard’s Reserve in a 2003 medium bend straight grain Viggo Nielsen sitter with a Cumberland-like lucite stem. It's a VaPer made by a friend using McClelland tobaccos. Would have listed this earlier, but our cable was out for a while.

Now smoking year 2000 Escudo in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Watching Holiday Inn starring Crosby and Astaire.

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem. Going to work now.

Telegraph Hill from 2008 in a straight rusticated billiard with a cumberland stem carved by our own Jesse Jones.

Yes i have to admit it, i made a cheating to my pipes and for a moment i turn back to some old habits.

26858242f5a52328df5b49dad4f1b8aac6c3c4a8.jpg

It's not an expensive cigar, double Greek coffee as companion.

Starting off my smoking day earlier than expected, and with a bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

Now smoking the last of this sample of year 2006 Solani 633 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Status
Not open for further replies.