What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently smoking CH in my Stanwell 95 while flipping channels between MNF and the ALDS games.  Earlier I smoked C&D Burley Flake #5 in my Casselloni Virgin poker and before that it was SPC Potlatch in my Ascorti Business KS bent egg. Columbian coffee is my drink.

26677338c043de761ae562bc161ce081cd4edc12.jpg

McClelland M55 Georgian Cream.

… earlier...Lane Burley...now, LC Virginia & Oriental in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian...fresh coffee...

Enjoyed a tasty grilled cheese sandwich and a bowl of New England Clam Chowder, and am now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. Almost time to watch Mad Dog Russo.

Now smoking 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a 1990s slight bend black Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark 4 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

A third of the way through this bowl of Bald Headed Teacher in a medium brown. smooth octagonal paneled bowl and shank, medium bend 2016 Tim West Book Keeper 6 with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching Hopalong Cassidy.

Now smoking Watch City Cap’n Boomer’s in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Hurricane prep complete, day off tomorrow. Relaxing with a bowl of Plum Pudding Reserve in an 03 Pete, ice water to drink.

… earlier...Sutliff Field & Stream Match...now, G&H Happy Brown Bogie(thin sliced coins well rubbed)in a Cavicchi(CC) smooth Canadian...last of the coffee...

Last nite after supper I had the last of the jar of 9 yr old FVF in my estate GBD bent 'doggy gold band.

And welcome back JimInks!

Cheers,

RR

… earlier...SWR... then, SWRA...now, CH in a '01 gp.5 Dunhill shell Dublin...fresh coffee...

Enjoying the calm before the storm. Dunbar in a Jeantet foursquare with coffee.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

Enjoyed a couple slices of pepperoni pizza for lunch, and am now smoking HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching the Hurricane Michael news on the Weather Channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.