What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More coffee and a bowl of Mississippi River in a Brebbia straight sandblasted dublin.

Just finishing this bowl of C&D Happy Hour in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Jesse's Blend in a straight black sandblast 2 star Ferndown Bark Prince with a cumberland stem. Have enough for one more bowl. Jesse made a very nice VaPer. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Now smoking Amphora Original (Brown) in a 1990s slight bend black Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark 4 Dublin with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Rain and humidity all around us.

Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1970s unbranded straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Going to clean a few pipes now.

… earlier...Sutliff Old Professor...then...Chatham Manor...now, Lane Burley & Black in a RD Pipe Drip Author...last of the coffee...

McClelland Green Label Mixture #12 in a Peterson Sherlock Holmes bent bulldog

The Café was self-service that's why the damaged tray.

266851519e232bf5d813bf66630722f8a34c24d4.jpg

Ilsteds Own mixture 100.

… earlier...Hickory Match...then, SWR...now, D&R London Dock in a Savinelli Oceano bent Bulldog(673 KS)...fresh coffee...

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Apple is my drink. Suzy and Molly are fed, and I get to get a few things done around here.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink on this humid and very rainy day. Watching El Dorado.

Jim - that is absolutely the longest pipe designation I’ve ever seen.  You deserve an award of some kind.

“...a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.”

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Taking a break from post Michael clean-up with C&D Winchester in a Tinsky rusticated paneled dublin with ice water.

Blackhorse":fzv8lvri said:
Jim - that is absolutely the longest pipe designation I’ve ever seen.  You deserve an award of some kind.

“...a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.”

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Lol. I know whatcha mean. I'd hate to have to type that every single time, man! :D

Now smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a three quarter bend 1983 Jobey Danski 2 straight grain freehand rough top sitter with a pearl amber acrylic stem. Mad Dog Russo is on MLB TV at the top of the hour.

Now smoking Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic stem.

Back home and just finished smoking Vincent Manil La Brumeuse Semois in a straight 2012 MM Pony Express cob. Rain and wind have been bad. The place I was going to had lost power. We had earlier, but it's back on now.

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. The driving wasn't fun. Rain, wind, fallen trees, and loss of power around us.

Status
Not open for further replies.