What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half way through this bowl of MacBaren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem.

Now smoking Wilke No. 178 in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite saddle stem. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Did some snacking and my last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

Possibly a Telegraph Boy pipe smoking.

26916513c178f98d66436acc1ee30ec821274bb0.jpg

Benjamin Hartwell Signature Blend, double espresso and cool water as companion.

Finished up last night with a fine bowl of aged Stony in the Tinsky '12 Xmas Dark Blast. About to go have the after b'fast bowl of LBF in my Jesse Jones blasted apple w/bamboo.

Cheers,

RR

Just finishing this bowl of MacBaren Golden Extra in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking year 2011 Germain’s Plum Cake in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Getting some stuff done around the house before company arrives this afternoon.

...earlier...3 Nuns Yellow...now, War Bar Green in a Don Carlos blast Canadian...fresh coffee...

Just finished smoking HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Waiting on Basil Meadows to show up for lunch and an afternoon of smoking.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of aged Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit with a black ebonite tapered stem. This will be interrupted by lunch, but I'll finish it afterward.

Now smoking year 2000 Christmas Cheer from a freshly opened tin that Basil Meadows brought with him. The pipe is a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a multi-colored ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Sierra Mist is my drink.

Now smoking year 2015 MacBaren Virginia No. 1 in a brown straight smooth Paul Perri billiard with a black acrylic tapered stem. Been raining all day here. Basil just left and we had a great time together.

Now smoking 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

A couple minutes away from smoking Watch City Stubb’s Pipe in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow saddle stem. Watching Wanted: Dead or Alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.