What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Greece my dear friends, we have sun here with 12°C, i have finished some modifications in my car and now back home for:

26913886b8adcd2f835a70da89531efe7f1a0d02.jpg

Briar Patch Black Raspberry, double Greek coffee plus cool water beside me.

Up too durn early, and have about a third of a bowl left of D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

... earlier...MacBaren Virginia #1...now, Sutliff RR Match in a Bruyere St. Claude smooth billiard...fresh coffee...

Almost half way though this bowl of Uhle’s Crushed White Burley in a 2014 smooth quarter bend Basil Meadows paneled horn with a cumberland stem and p-lip. Doing some reading.

Just finished smoking Orlik Golden Mixture in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Deciding on my next smoke and drink.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Kinda had a taste for Birch Beer, but my favorite soda won out.

Enjoyed a wonderful grilled ham and cheese sandwich, and am now smoking A&C Petersen The Chief’s Own Mixture No. 348 in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black ferrule and vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Now smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Watching Gunsmoke while I wait for the mail on this cold and rainy day.

After a busy and frustrating morning, I'm sitting down with my Mark Tinsky Naked Coral Rhodesian, breaking it in carefully with Carter Hall. Green Mountain Breakfast Blend coffee is my drink.

Part way through this bowl of year 2015 Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Phone chatting about William Conrad.

McC Fragrant Matured Cake in a cob, water to drink.

Part way through this bowl of McClelland 5100 in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a multi-colored ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

A third of the way through this bowl of 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in an old medium bend grain etched Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence B freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Relaxing after a wonderful barbecue and John Wayne casserole dinner with a bowl of year 2010 Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Getting ready to watch an episode of Burke's Law starring Basil Rathbone.

A Doblone d'Oro day, this morning in an MM Legend and in the afternoon (with some 1792 added for fun) in a Yello-bole Standard

Now smoking Compton’s Reserve #21 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls.

Status
Not open for further replies.