What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed a couple bacon, egg and cheese biscuits, and am a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 172 in a 1999 smooth dark brown full bend Tim West ball with a tapered black acrylic stem.

A Bee as my tea cup infuser, gift from the family. Beside are my wife's Greek pastry for Christmas called Melomacarona.

26912339d774f31cf9f105528676dbbd86e59a39.jpg

I am smoking Erinmore Mixture.

Part way through this bowl of year 2011 Germain’s Plum Cake in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Watching a Paul Simon concert.

Now smoking year 2015 MacBaren Virginia No. 1 in a brown straight smooth Paul Perri billiard with a black acrylic tapered stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Night Train in an Altinok bent Apple meer with water.

Now smoking year 2011 Germain’s Plum Cake in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

A couple minutes or so away from smoking C&D Bluegrass in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking C&D Happy Hour in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic tapered stem.

Now smoking year 1975 Faber, Coe and Gregg Brindley’s Mixture in a 1980s SMS eagle claw egg medium bend meerschaum signed by J. Boglon with a brown and cream swirl acrylic stem.

More of the same Orlik Golden Sliced from this AM.
Spent the better part of the day turning Christmas gifts in the shop.
Feels good to sit down, warm back up and enjoy the pipe.

XGLxV1zEgvXYZyiPUr7K3SxGiC1z6AmshsvF49wLQ9aQe2wEWXBBkKUS4eCy6KD_Qd6Rpbq0P8ED0xuWxfyHg9XaumXcpKuHBtmBA02YnDj44vbujcLvU2sZwbpCPZpxhoSV4A5-GA=w2400" style="width: 800px;height: 600px

... earlier...MacBaren 7 Seas Red...now, Arango Balkan Supreme in a Neerup 6 panel bent billiard...coffee on the side...

Relaxing after a wonderful Chicken Cordon Bleu with sweet corn dinner, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe. Watching a Hopalong Cassidy movie.

Just finished smoking Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.