What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in an old medium bend grain etched Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence B freehand with a black vulcanite stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

Now smoking Peretti Coffee Blend in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink. Coffee and coffee morning here. Watching The Monkees.

Stonehaven in an Altinok bent apple meer with coffee.

Now smoking year 2015 Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite tapered stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Mario Grandi ~ Newminster #84 Oriental

OQoHOBI-tFL6AevkuBpA86ZGeSwERCJnoXzZyuaiSCuL4vC3r9T8GLEHrHm9ID_rbUSsvrI1wFszGV9pPgv2GdNA7bx_1MwT2fBPU3Oi7PH2bZ17zGd_GRW8Kdm6TXWICymnGHVHww=w2400" style="width: 800px;height: 600px

Relaxing after a tasty grilled ham and cheese sandwich, along with a bowl of New England clam chowder. Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Watching White Heat.

Now smoking HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem.

Good evening to you all, my blood pressure is still high despite the 2 medicines, i needed some fresh air today to reduce the stress so a visit in a Café was inevitable.

270089367d52e97d05b71406697d1f1cf564ada4.jpg

Planta Danish Black Vanilla.

Just finishing this bowl of MacBaren Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Now smoking Bald Headed Teacher in a medium brown. smooth octagonal paneled bowl and shank, medium bend 2016 Tim West Book Keeper 6 with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.

A couple of minutes or so away from smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem.

Winchester in a Castello Sea Rock foursquare with a nice dream of Red Breast Lustau Edition.

Stonehaven, this morning in a Brigham Prince and this afternoon in an MM Country Gentleman

Relaxing after a wonderful New York Strip and sweet corn dinner with a few freshly baked oatmeal raisin cookies for dessert. Now smoking year 2016 Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Getting ready to watch The Flash with Sleepy Suzy by my side. Moll's snoozin' on m'lady's lap after a hard day of doing nothing.

...earlier...1Q...now, SG 1792 Flake (rubbed) in a Castello sea rock Lovat...last of the coffee...

Status
Not open for further replies.