What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A quarter of the way through the last of this sample of Pfeifen Huber English Scottish in a small 1982 three quarter bend unbranded meer with a smiling turbaned Turk's head and a yellow tapered stem. Working on a review of this blend.

Now smoking D&R Penhooker Silver in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in a long, long time. Needed a short smoke to get me to dinner time.

...earlier... Kramer's House Aromatic...now, H&H Distinguished Penguin in a Comoy's Christmas 2018 pebble grain billiard...last of my Earl Grey Tea...

This morning, Stonehaven in a Grabow Freehand; this afternoon, first try of Sillem's Commodore Flake in a straight MM Country Gentleman

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken mac 'n cheese dinner with a bowl of Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching The Tall Target starring Dick Powell.

Now smoking year 2011 Villiger Maryland No. 333 in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite saddle stem.

Now smoking Dunhill Elizabethan Match in an old favorite smooth 1977 Medley (GBD second) medium bend billiard with a flat underside with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Working and listening to Phillip Marlowe.

Close to finishing this bowl of 1999 Friedman & Pease Fools Cap in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Accent in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Going back to work.

Just finished work and this bowl of Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem.

Now smoking Sutliff J4 Burley in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem.

Hello from Greece and the sunny Athens with 14°C [or 57.2°F].

270128350b2fd8c61ce2102933e4b03de9865893.jpg

De La Concha Black Magic.

Now smoking year 2015 Orlik Golden Sliced in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto with a black acrylic stem. Phone chatting about stuff.

Just finished smoking P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem.

A third of the way through my last smoke of the day, which is Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Just fed Suzy and Molly, and I'm reading until this bowl is done.

...A big bowl of CH (early 90's tub) in a Ropp Geant blast Paneled Billiard...fresh coffee accompanies...

Starting off my smoking day with Wilke Chocolate in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.