What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed a couple of egg, ham and cheese biscuits, and am now smoking year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A cup of Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.

Briar Bird ~ Planta Presbyterian

OXOAlUZSc84sgO2ZFTP8FYxmWc4GZx6B6qViIJA6X-MlgButsU5dgdF2xHSR--Z1740VC8A46dRFIbHsvVXexpI9AumNgUlr31MSyAJHDR6rnk_5_03UfdrBZoUonxIXk7Ukaq5Gmg=w2400" style="width: 800px;height: 600px

Now smoking year 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 2015 Basil Meadows black sandblasted billiard with an aluminum band and a pearl red acrylic tapered stem. Relaxing and enjoying time with m'lady and the cats.

Been smoking my GH Sweet Rum Twist last few days . . . sadly I am at the last bowl with the Guatemalan coffee I roasted up yesterday in the BoB mug.

Haddo’s Delight in an Altinok bent apple meer with coffee.

Now smoking Jim's Half Va., Half Burley w/Per in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem.

F&T Cut Virginia Plug in a Jeantet foursquare with ice water.

Now smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Getting ready to be interviewed for a podcast about my tobacco reviews and other tobacco related matters.

I am smoking Peter Rasmussen Black Label while reading:

The Armistice with Germany was signed by 5:00 a.m., local time, but it would not come into force until 11:00 a.m. Gunther's squad approached a roadblock of two German machine guns in the village of Chaumont-devant-Damvillers near Meuse, in Lorraine. Gunther got up, against the orders of his close friend and now sergeant, Ernest Powell, and charged with his bayonet.
The German soldiers, already aware of the Armistice that would take effect in one minute, tried to wave Gunther away. He kept going and fired "a shot or two". When he got too close to the machine guns, he was shot in a short burst of automatic fire and killed instantly at 10:59 a.m.

27114696c6a4a3ee985076dc1497f1443ca8a41b.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of Cannon Plug in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem.

Now smoking year 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is evening drink.

Enjoyed a few freshly baked oatmeal raisin cookies, and am now smoking McClelland No. 2015 in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem.

...earlier...Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match...now, Sutliff RR Match in a Ser Jacopo Hawkbill...last of the coffee...

Sitting outside watching the lightning display smoking Winchester in a bent billiard meer, drinking ice water.

Just finished smoking Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic saddle stem.

Now smoking Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit tapered stem. This will get me to a very late dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.