What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relaxing after a wonderful honey soy baked chicken dinner with a bowl of Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem. Going to work before too long.

Now smoking year 2014 Capstan Blue in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend tapered black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

About a quarter of a bowl left of Comptons York Full Mixture in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a black acrylic tapered stem. Taking a short work break.

Just finished work and this bowl of HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem.

Last smoke of the day is GLP Cumberland in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

2711646572ab0487445cf9a1050594721e819711.jpg

Robert Mc Connell Latakia Flake.

...Granger in a MM bent General...fresh coffee...

First smoke of the day is year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A chilled glass of Califia Farms Tangerine Juice is my drink.

Now smoking the last of my stash of D&R Two Timer Gold in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Small bowl works for small left over amounts.

Now smoking Jim’s A Blend in a 1980 three quarter bend long stem Ascorti New Dear KS egg with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Viprati in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Have enough left for one more bowl. A bottle of Bubble Up soda is my drink. Working and listening to Mad Dog Russo.

SG St. James Flake in a carved no name bull cap with a straight Cumberland stem that was made for me by Todd Harris. :)

AJ

Enjoyed a tasty meat loaf and mashed potatoes lunch with several oatmeal raisin cookie for dessert. Now smoking Sutliff BRG in a 1979 Ascorti Business KS Oom Paul with a black pearl acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Taking a work break.

Now smoking Wilke Royal Scot in a 1999 smooth dark brown full bend Tim West ball with a tapered black acrylic stem.

Night Train in a Castello Sea Rock foursquare with lemonade.

Status
Not open for further replies.