What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed a tasty navel orange and am part way through this bowl of year 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 2015 Basil Meadows black sandblasted billiard with an aluminum band and a pearl red acrylic tapered stem. Going back to work.

Just finished smoking Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Now smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Hello from Greece, unfortunately we have clouds and light rain here in Athens with 61 °F.

272271152c4cbd075b30bf839d42977862a822fd.jpg

Mac Baren Black Ambrosia.

...earlier...CH...now, Sutliff Country Doctor Match in a Bruyere St. Claude smooth Dublin....fresh coffee...[/b

Earlier, I smoked a bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Now having a grilled cheese sandwich and vegetable soup lunch.

Part way through this bowl of year 2015 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Have enough for one more bowl. Dunno what blend will replace it for this pipe. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Just finished smoking G&H Kendall Flake in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem.

Now smoking D&R A.B. Rimboche in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite saddle stem. Raining hard here.

Now smoking P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Working and listening to Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour.

Pool side smoking Winchester in a Castello Sea Rock foursquare.

Just finished smoking Butera Dark Stoved in a 1970s small bowl smooth medium bend Danish Sovereign XXX 324 volcano sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Taking a short work break.

Now smoking year 2014 St. James Flake in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog and a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. Small bowl, but a very good smoker.

Now smoking Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite saddle stem. This will get me to dinner time. Watching the Braves-Mets game.

Been a little delinquent in posting in this forum.

Had a very nice bowl of '14 JLP Cool Hand Fluke in my wunnerful Tinsky '11 Xmas dark blast 'doggy this afternoon on my back porch with a good book.

Have some aged Night Train ready for after supper, which the Wiley estate bent Galleon seems to love.

Cheers,

RR

Relaxing after a wonderful crock pot spaghetti and meatballs dinner with the next to last slice of cinnamon swirl crusted apple raisin pie for dessert. Now smoking year 2005 Tavern Tobacco Laurel Flake in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea Fatta A Mano author with a silver spigot military bit and a tapered black acrylic stem.

...earlier...OGS...then, G&H Broken Scotch Cake...now, SG Squadron Leader in a Castello KKKK Trademark billiard...last of the coffee...

Half way through this big bowl of Sutliff Prince Albert Match in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles with a black vulcanite stem and ferrule in the military mount style. Got a five minute snooze in, too, thanks to Suzy laying on my lap. Going back to work soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.