What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic saddle stem.

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken parmesan and mashed potatoes dinner with a slice of banana pudding cake, and a couple scoops of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2005 Tavern Tobacco Laurel Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Watching the Mets-Braves game, and will listen to the rest when I go to work.

...earlier Lane Burley...now, Sutliff Elizabethan Match in a R. Wiley Meteor Bent Billiard...last of the coffee...

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

Listing this early so that I can concentrate on work for a while: D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite tapered stem

A couple minutes away from smoking D&R A.B. Rimboche in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite saddle stem. Working and listening to the MLB talk on the XM.

Enjoyed a tasty navel orange and am now smoking year 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 2015 Basil Meadows black sandblasted billiard with an aluminum band and a pearl red acrylic tapered stem. Taking a short work break to rest the ol' back.

Listing this a few minutes early as I go back to work: Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite saddle stem.

Just finished work and this bowl of Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem. Fed Suzy and Molly,

Probably my last smoke of the day, which is Wilke Lord Nelson in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem. Going to watch a little innocuous TV while I smoke.

Kendal Dark in a bent billiard meer with coffee.

Starting off my smoking day with year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Orange is my drink.

Relaxing after a tasty chicken cheese broccoli lunch, and am now smoking year 2005 Tavern Tobacco Laurel Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood with a black vulcanite tapered stem. A bottle of Sierra Mist is my drink. Watching The Irish in Us starring Cagney and O'Brien.

Now smoking Peretti Park Square in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Enjoying some GH Rum Flake out on the screened in deck in a recently purchased Briar Works prince. Coffee on the side with Charlie Parker “The Legendary Dial Masters” playing on the Bluetooth speaker. Hope everyone is enjoying what is left of the weekend.

-Scott

Just finished smoking Seattle Pipe Club Columbia River in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic tapered stem. A short nap delayed that, poor li'l me! :)

Now smoking year 2014 St. James Flake in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog and a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Moretti / Planta Presbyterian

CxHdRBsYTRCdFtPTC0EJAqEl0fET5qS4IOJOz0MOeRVqV0kpqlJorj2SEynG-Py3CqQtYnwAbataURmypmxbpO8qO1lMaACKZ_uGR2W8f163gfDBbqCQZ5XzavWMa6N20_HXydco5w=w2400" style="width: 800px;height: 600px

Status
Not open for further replies.