What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Accent in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Jim’s A Blend in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland saddle stem.

Now smoking 2013 Capstan Blue in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author. Going back to work now.

Now smoking Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Have just a little more work to do.

Just finished smoking Wilke Lord Nelson in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

Still have a couple things to care take before bedtime, so I'm getting in one last smoke: year 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 1970s dark brown straight Linkman Signature billiard with a nickel band and a black vulcanite tapered stem with the initials LCR on the top of the stem.

27229530509c65fd0e4ad19bacdeb163c78ae63f.jpg

Cornell and Diehl Apricots and Cream.

Just got a nice 4 mile run in and am now relaxing pool side with some ‘01 Christmas Cheer in a Bruyere St. Claude dublin.

Ran a quick errand on this rainy day, and along for the ride was Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem. Back home as the White Sox and Yankees start to play.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Vengeur Silver in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite saddle stem. This will get me to lunch time. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Relaxing after a tasty steak and cheese sandwich with a slice of freshly baked banana pudding cake, which is delicious! Now smoking the last of this tin of year 2015 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Dunno what blend to smoke in this pipe next.

Half way through this bowl of Jim's Va./Bur #2 in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic tapered stem.

Now smoking year 2014 St. James Flake in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog and a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking Sutliff Prince Albert Match in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles with a black vulcanite stem and ferrule in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

McC 2000 Fragrant Matured Cake in a cob watching the Magic play their first playoff game in forever.

Almost half way through this bowl of Watch City Simply Red in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem.

MM Missouri Pride in the MM Charles Towne Cobbler out on my back patio this afternoon in glorious 80F sunny weather with a good book. Will tuck into some aged St. Bruno RR after supper which the Wiley Galleon estate will do justice to.

Cheers,

RR

Status
Not open for further replies.