What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut Virginia Plug in a Jeantet foursquare with ice water.

2009 Gawith Hoggarth Best Brown #2 in a Savinelli St Nicholas (shape 315KS). Wishing everyone a good evening!

-Scott

Now smoking Watch City 4th Nun Returns in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic tapered stem.

Now smoking Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic saddle stem.

Relaxing after a wonderful Mediterranean salmon and rice, feta cheese and olves dinner with green beans on the side. Had a slice of banana pudding cake for dessert. A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2005 Tavern Tobacco Laurel Flake in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea Fatta A Mano author with a silver spigot military bit and a tapered black acrylic stem. Watching the Mets-Phillies game, and am happy to have finished that rush art job on schedule.

A third of the way through this bowl of Sutliff Prince Albert Match in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles with a black vulcanite stem and ferrule in the military mount style. Watching the Dodgers-Reds game.

Part way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a three quarter bend 1983 Jobey Danski 2 straight grain freehand rough top sitter with a pearl amber acrylic stem.

Now smoking D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Part way through this bowl of P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem. Phone chatting about stuff.

Did some snacking, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Nording pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style.

' Dayyy from Athens-Greece. The installation of the new water heater is over, some few modifications in the shower and now it's time for relaxation with:

272361281b6772668f0fd9fdd8cc78e5a67ffdfb.jpg

Hearth and Home Butternut Burley.

Close to finishing this bowl of C&D Happy Hour in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of D&R Vengeur Silver in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite saddle stem. I got distracted by a golden delicious apple, or I'd be done by now. :) This will end my smoking day.

Starting the day with some 2010 Gawith Hoggarth Dark Flake unscented in a cob. Keurig coffee on the side....

-Scott

Just finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Relaxing after a tasty steak and potatoes lunch, and am part way through this bowl of year 2014 St. James Flake in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog and a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo's fill in host.

Almost half way through this bowl of Peretti Park Square in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Now smoking Dunhill Elizabethan Match in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.