What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part way through this bowl of Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Watching the Cards-Cubs game.

Had some Drexell VII in my Tinsky '14 Xmas Golden Blast after returning home from a hike. Nice mild VaPer blend, not terribly complex but good nonetheless.

Cheers,

RR

Just finished smoking Compton’s Macedonian Mixture in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic stem. Dinner's running late so I can get another smoke in first. Watching the Braves-Mets game.

Enjoyed a salad and am now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a three quarter bend 1983 Jobey Danski 2 straight grain freehand rough top sitter with a pearl amber acrylic stem. Great looking and smoking pipe that I often neglect. Didn't realize I had this open tin of RF either, but I picked the right pipe for it.

Enjoyed a wonderful meat and potatoes dinner with a slice of banana pudding cake for dessert. Got a real short snooze in, too. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of the fast burning D&R A.B. Rimboche in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite saddle stem. Going to work in a couple minutes or so.

Since I'm only about 15 minutes or so away from smoking 2013 Capstan Blue in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author, I'm listing it so I can concentrate on work for a while.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of C&D Bluegrass in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

A third of the way through this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Taking a short work break.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. Have a little more work to do.

Yesterday afternoon, Petersons Connoisseur's Choice in a Mark Twain MM CC.

272338881d94b8cf4dc7649b40d8dbcc607e1bab.jpg

DTM Da Vinci.

Not too far from finishing this bowl of Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem. Finally finished work for the day, and am relaxing with Suzy and Molly.

Ran a couple of errands, and smoked a bowl of Jim’s B Blend in a smooth 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Time for lunch now. Listening to the Orioles-Red Sox game on the XM.

Just enjoyed a tasty lasagna lunch, and am now smoking year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite saddle stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking Peretti Park Square in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Now smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in a 1980s SMS eagle claw egg medium bend meerschaum signed by J. Boglon with a brown and cream swirl acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.