What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2010 Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a 2017 smooth, straight medium brown made in France Comoy’s Riband 298 Canadian with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Time to do some walking reps.
Comoy_Riband298_Canadian copy.jpg

Morning smoke: Brebbia Latakia Flake in Falcon with Meerschaum bowl. Way to jump start the morning!

Just now: Wilke Commander in Medico Gothic. Smooth and creamy!

1612637696895.png
Found an old tin in the back of a drawer, don't know if they make it anymore, but I'm looking for a bunch more! Sweet and rich in a rusty tomato

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem.
Charatan_Special_pot.jpg

Thanks, I've been gone and just came back to the pipe,,,still catching up.

Now smoking year 2013 Capstan Gold in a post-WWII Bertram 60 straight smooth dark brown squat bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and floaty li'l icebergs is my drink.
Bertram 60 squat bulldog copy.jpg

BoB-Smokey.PNG

Keepin' it Smoky! Wilke No. 400 in paneled Design Berlin.

Yeah, I finally figured out how to use the reverse image photo on my phone. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Watch City Blue Ridge Special in a 2012 smooth reddish brown medium bend Peterson 03 Red Spray apple silver spigot with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem.
Peterson03_Red SpraySS copy.jpg

Part way through this bowl of 1970s Prince Albert in an undated, unbranded straight smooth brown made in France Los Alton VBF Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to do some walks soon.
Los_Alton_VBF_Canadian copy.jpg

About a quarter of a bowl left of C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 square shank sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

Short Smoke Theater presents: year 2013 H&H Classic Burley Kake in a straight 2012 MM Pony Express cob with a yellow plastic stem.

Did some snacking since I missed lunch today, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Motzek M74 in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a black vulcanite tapered stem.
Comoy’s Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60 copy.jpg

Since we seem to be into selfies today, Dunhill 965 in a a Georg Jenson hand carved with horn insert.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-06-17-42-57.png
    Screenshot_2021-02-06-17-42-57.png
    559.7 KB · Views: 60
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm now smoking Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Small Batch Peaty Kentucky in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend.

Did some snacking since I missed lunch today, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Motzek M74 in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a black vulcanite tapered stem.
View attachment 724
Cool grain pattern on that, haven't seen that kind of pattern before. You sure keep your silver shinier than I do!