What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke Surbrug’s Crystal Palace in a dark brown smooth straight post-WW2 LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog with a nickel ferrule and tenon with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog .jpg

A third of a bowl left of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. I may end the day with this smoke. Fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger (who's been quiet all evening). After that, all the ferals except for Shy Stripesy were outside ready to eat, and when I opened the door, Abner the Eager snuck in and went straight for the kitchen. Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave were very unhappy that he got to go inside and not them even though that wasn't my intention. After that was over, I went to pet Daisy and scratch her back. She walked away because she was mad at me, thinking that Abner got special treatment. Sometimes, ya just can't win for losing. :oops:

4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Vauen bent pot with Newminister straight black 201 and a mug of Community coffee. Cloudy,soon to be a rainy day here .78 and muggy.
It seems like even the 4 legged animals in NY are violent and destructive. I went out to fill the bird feeders to find, bulbs dug up and potted plants ripped out of there pots -nothing was eaten,just strewn all over the place. It maybe time to get a cat,or maybe the Ruger mark 2. LOL!

Good morning,
Smoking a Vauen bent pot with Newminister straight black 201 and a mug of Community coffee. Cloudy,soon to be a rainy day here .78 and muggy.
It seems like even the 4 legged animals in NY are violent and destructive. I went out to fill the bird feeders to find, bulbs dug up and potted plants ripped out of there pots -nothing was eaten,just strewn all over the place. It maybe time to get a cat,or maybe the Ruger mark 2. LOL!
A cheap 22 rifle with a decent scope would be more effective. And if you use sub sonic rounds won't disturb the neighbors.

Gave up trying to sleep, so I'm having a bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. I'm sure my choice of first tobacco of the day greatly surprises you. :)
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Since I'm awake so early, I'm off to work on the Archie story I've been doing with a bowl of Georgetown Councilman in a 1990s smooth dark brown Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.
Peterson_Captain_Pete_bulldog.jpg