What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MB Virginia no 1 in a CAO bent bulldog meerschaum.
20230709_203608.jpg

Russ' Ice Cream Sundae in a CAO Eagle perched on Nest meerschaum.
20230710_123232.jpg

We're doing a major remodeling after a tree fell on our peacock and chicken habitat. New A-frame roosting area for them, it will be nice to see them sitting up there at night.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star mmmMidnight, neat, is my drink. Chatting with my oldest sister.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

How are the birds?
Birds are fine, the storm was a while ago but we weren't equipped to remove the tree, so it just sat there on top of the chain link structure for a year. Some people are getting married at our house so we thought we'd get the habitat looking nice for the wedding. They'll be a lot happier with a nice open air roost. They love fresh water and feed, and they'll love the fresh air. I'll take pictures later today.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2014 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DR 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Dunhill_Birthyear-right_side.jpg

Dunhill_Birthyear-Left.jpg

More of Zippos gifted GH Seasonal Reserve in a Pete Derry Rustic bent apple. This is definitely more of an afternoon smoke. Going to pace myself with it to make it last longer. Probably my last smoke today. Just too hot out and the gnats start coming out after dark. Good news is they are coming to fix the A/C tomorrow. Yay.