What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got some sleep, enjoyed the world's latest lunch, and am half way through this bowl of C&D Steamworks Small Batch in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

We just finished a nice brisket dinner,Smoking my Kaywoodie berkshire with CAO Bella vanilla and a decaf k-cup. I am considering buying another one of these pipes. I purchased this one from Greywoodie and I really like it.

Half way through this bowl of Mac Baren HH Burley Flake in a 1979 smooth straight dark brown Loewe Army 910 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ready to watch the Braves-Mets game. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Loewe910_Army_MMount.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, two pound wild caught catfish and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm nearing the last third of this bowl of year 2014 Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Got two KBV beta test blends in today, and start on them after this smoke.
Dunhill_1968Bulldog.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and smoked a bowl of KBV Zen Garden beta test in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

Now, I'm almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2018 Solani 633 in a straight 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

Orinoco Virginia in a Butz Choquin Bistro.
20230811_205146.jpg

Wilbur's Blend in a Wilbur billiard, this is PS Black Cavendish and Virginia Burley Blendbase.
20230811_205207.jpg

Dying an entire pipe with colored leather dye hasn't been a great success. Staining works well on the rim after you've topped a pipe, but that's with brown or dark red dyes.

Had a light snack, and my last smoke of the day is SWRA in a straight, black sandblasted undated Comoy’s Sunrise Etched Grain straight apple 551 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Just fed the ferals, and Molly Danger. Sleepy Suzy is busy living up to her name.
Comoy's_Sunrise_Apple.jpg