What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am passing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Maui Red Catuai, neat, is my drink. Weird name, excellent coffee.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Now smoking Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

A minute or two away from smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Pre dinner Rattrays Red Rapparee in an I Baglin carved meer apple with more oolong tea. Don't smoke this often. Kind of save it for a treat on occasion. Been looking at Rattrays pipes. Anyone have one? How do they smoke. As you guys know I like big pipes. They have one called the Collossus which would be right up my alley if it's a good smoker. Any input welcomed.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've a third of a bowl left of year 2021 KBV Your Welcome in a straight smooth dark brown 1930s (Comoy’s) Canadian Club 230 eight paneled billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Canadian_Club230(Comoy)_paneled-Billiard.jpg

Off to start work on a new Betty and Veronica story with a bowl of year 2020 D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Listening to the rest of the ball game.
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg

Been looking at Rattrays pipes. Anyone have one? How do they smoke.
Morning Buddy.
I have several Rattrays pipes, and in my very humble opinion they smoke great. Especially my Dark Reign 121 Fishtail. A particularly fine smoker, and one of my fave pipes.
But as I say it's MHO, you know the old adage "one man's meat" etc.
20230607_153101.jpg

A very good morning my friends and fellow BoBs. And what a beautiful autumn morning it is too. Going to fill my Rattrays Dark Reign with some Petersons Early morning pipe, drink a pot of Yorkshire Tea, as I await Mrs Z to get back from the shops, and cook us both a full English breakfast. Then it's down to the village again, to see what else I can offer my limited assistance with.
Have an awesome day my friends 😊

Morning Buddy.
I have several Rattrays pipes, and in my very humble opinion they smoke great. Especially my Dark Reign 121 Fishtail. A particularly fine smoker, and one of my fave pipes.
But as I say it's MHO, you know the old adage "one man's meat" etc.View attachment 13072
Thanks my friend. If I can't find another Pete Pub I may pull the plug on the Rattray.