What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am passing the quarter mark on this bowl of 70s, 80s Balkan Sobranie in a brown medium bend 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a tapered black acrylic stem.
Ser_Jacopo_DelectaR1_rhodesian.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Newminister 400 Superior Navy Flake in a straight smooth brown year 1948 Parker Super Bruyere patent 23 88/F bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
1948_Parker_patent 23 bulldog..jpg

Just over a third of a bowl left of year 2016 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake in a straight smooth brown post-1964 Parker Super Bruyere 88/F group 3 bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Fed the ferals, and am reading baseball box scores. I may end the day with this smoke.
1964on_Parker_SB_88_group 3 bulldog.jpg

Good morning,
The last couple of weeks has been rough on me physically, I won`t bore you with the details,but I feel a bit better each day. I have been smoking my pipes,but most everything has been tasteless and I just didn`t want to come on here and post negativity! I have been smoking MB Virginia mostly the last few days and I have enjoyed it!
I am smoking a Pete Strand with MB Symphony and a mug of 8 o`clock coffee.It`s a cloudy humid day here, I have things that I need to do soon,but I have no energy to do anything...

Good morning gentlemen. Slept in an extra hour. Starting the day with CS Choctaw in a Pete Pub with morning CR coffee. Gotta run over to Camp Verde later for a District 8 Legion meeting. EZ, so sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Praying for you and hope you feel better soon.

Good morning,
The last couple of weeks has been rough on me physically, I won`t bore you with the details,but I feel a bit better each day. I have been smoking my pipes,but most everything has been tasteless and I just didn`t want to come on here and post negativity! I have been smoking MB Virginia mostly the last few days and I have enjoyed it!
I am smoking a Pete Strand with MB Symphony and a mug of 8 o`clock coffee.It`s a cloudy humid day here, I have things that I need to do soon,but I have no energy to do anything...
EZ Glad to hear you are better and see you back.

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a big golden delicious apple and unsalted peanuts on the side. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg