What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning everyone. A very pleasant day here on the mountain. Up early with some Urban Cowboy in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy and a big mug of Costa Rican coffee. Only time for one bowl. Have to be at the VA hospital at 8. We are doing a poker run for PTSD. 150 miles with 5 stops. Should be a lot of fun. Have a great day everyone.

A third of a bowl left of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Did a set of walking reps on this beautiful day, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. One of my best friends from my college days is coming over again very soon. Over 40 years of friendship, and we've never had an argument. He's a good a human as I've ever known.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side. I've a third of a bowl left of year 2014 MacBaren Three Nuns in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Lumberman with a long shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded. Have enough left for a small bowl. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Trevor_Talbert_Lumberman-big.jpg

Earlier, I smoked a bowl of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a straight smooth brown 1920s-30s Sasieni patent 8 dot Marborough lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Sasieni_8Dot_Lovat.jpg

My buddy and I did a set of walking reps, and I'm finishing this bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. He doesn't smoke, the heathen reprobate! :)
Wessex_bent.jpg

Did a set of walking reps on this beautiful day, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. One of my best friends from my college days is coming over again very soon. Over 40 years of friendship, and we've never had an argument. He's a good a human as I've ever known.
View attachment 13074
Friends like that are hard to come by. Treasure him.

Earlier, I smoked a bowl of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a straight smooth brown 1920s-30s Sasieni patent 8 dot Marborough lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
View attachment 13078

My buddy and I did a set of walking reps, and I'm finishing this bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. He doesn't smoke, the heathen reprobate! :)
View attachment 13080
Thought you said he was as good a human as you have ever known? Cut him some slack, lol.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and sugar snap peas dinner with a slice of chocolate cake for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2012 E-soterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching the Braves-Nats game. Had a great time with my old college buddy today. He never had cinnamon raisin French toast before, and ate half the number of slices that I did. He was so full that he passed on dinner, the slacker! No wonder why he's so skinny. :)
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2007 Astley’s No. 109 in a straight smooth brown circa 1950s-60s BBB Contrast 506 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
BBB_Contrast506_Canadian.jpg

A few minutes away from smoking Wilke Hearth of Galway in an undated smooth straight medium brown made in France Saillard Lord Clerit lumberman with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Going to work now.
Lord_Clerit_Lumberman.jpg