What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a black sandblasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton Pebble Grain lovat with a black acrylic saddle stem.
AshtonXXX_Pebblegrain.jpg

Half way through this bowl of Peretti Royal in a black sandblasted medium bend 2013 Mark Tinsky Coral 5 cherrywood with a smooth dark brown shank and bottom with a tapered black briar accented acrylic stem.
Tinsky_Cherrywood.jpg

Short bowl of CS Rivendell in a Maestro de Paya bent Rhodesian. Oolong tea on the side. Never did get around to that 3rd pipe. Had to do a couple of honey dos, then wifey decided we should do a late lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant because they were having a Mariachi band.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, lots of chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2012 St. James Flake in a medium bend 2000 thin stem sandblasted black silver spigot Ardor Urano Sherlock Holmes #68/100 D.R. briar calabash with a smooth flared top and a black acrylic stem. Haven't smoked this pipe lately, but I wanted to spend more time with SJF than usual. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Ardor_Calabash.jpg

Off to work with a bowl of year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to listen to Big Band Remotes fro my radio collection.
Comoy's_Sandblast 186 billiard.jpg

Finished work for the day, did a load of dishes, spent a bit of time making sure Abner the Eager and the unnamed gray, black striped cat ate in peace. That took some work on my part. Abner has decided our home is his home, and I wonder if his owners care? He jumped on my lap and I gave him some attention which made the latest feral a little jealous. After I got Abner off my lap, I put the other fella on mine and gave it some attention, which was well received. This finally gave me the opportunity to study the newbie, and after thinking it was a female, a better look revealed that it's a boy who was neutered. He doesn't show up until after dark which leads me to think his owners let him out at night. This was how it had been with Abner until he decided he liked us better than his owner. I wish that hadn't happened, but cats decide those things for themselves no matter what we prefer. Daisy the Feral Princess dislikes Abner for some reason. I suspect he did something she didn't like because Daisy is generally the "live and let live" type. Abner follows Tomato the Brave around during the day, and they mostly seem to get along. If that newbie feral sticks around, we'll have to figure out a name for it. M'lady hates every idea I presented to her. She mostly has named the cats we've had since we've lived in this house. The newbie growls at the other ferals, and perhaps that will change at some point.

Anyway, I just finished smoking year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2018 full bend smooth Terracotta Peterson XL315 System Standard military mount with a nickel cap and a flared black vulcanite p-lip stem. Going to have one more smoke.
Peterson_XL315_Terracotta.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. That'll do it for me today.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Design/Berlin Rhodesian with Velvet and a mug of pikes place coffee.The burley and coffee are a good combo. It`s a sunny 70 degrees here, I got leaves all over the place and after 4 days of rain all the lawns need to be mowed.Should be a busy day.

Good morning BoBs. Hobbits Weed in a Pete Pub with Costa Rican coffee. Gonna be a busy day. Gotta muck, feed, and drag the arena at HwH, then over to the ranch to check on our boys. Then have to run some errands in town. Got Charlie some new food which gave him horrible diarrhea. So have to go exchange it for his old food. Have a great day everyone.

Just finished smoking year 2014 Astley’s No. 55 in a straight smooth brown circa 1940s-50s JW (John Wanamaker) made in London (Comoy’s) 186 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Long time since I smoked this pipe. Phone chatting with my editor.
JW-Billiard.jpg